• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Moon and Sun leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMoon

so does this mean I have to buy my first Pokémon game?

OLz8ExS.png

RK128

I can't believe Digimon copied Pokemon again. Tisk tisk

Don't you mean Pokemon copied Digimon ;)?

To be serious, interested if this starts a new generation for Pokemon on the 3DS or if they are making this a cross-gen game with the NX handheld or something.

Hopeful that the Pokemon Direct 'officially' announces this :).

SilentRob

For people shocked by a new generation Pokemon when the 'new' console is coming out soon.....remember Pokemon Black & White was one of the few DS games to leverage from DSi-Enhancements.

So, I could see a case where Moon & Sun get some visual or frame rate buffs when playing it on NX Portable or something.

Has everyone in this thread forgotten about the existence of the New 3DS? :eek:

zeromcd73

Please don't be 3DS, please don't be 3DS. Please be NX

I don't want to wait until 2018-19 to play a mainline Pokemon games with good graphics :(

Mediking

Why spoil the potential announcement with the title?! How is that fair, OP?! Jeez, man! Next time choose a friendlier and non-spoilery title! The OP might've took away the surprise just now!!!

The Lamp

I knew it, y'all bitches dismissed me when I said it would be a new gen. "NOOOO" you said, "THEY HAVE FUCKING Z TO MAKE"

Fuck your Z. They announced a new Pokemon and everyone's ass is tired of Kalos. GameFreak don't play by your rules.

GET INSIDE ME SUN AND MOON

Azuran

Banned
Nintendo really fucked up by not owning at least 51% of the Pokemon franchise so they could do whatever they would want with it. Imagine the huge sales NX would get if those would be there on launch and not on fucking 3DS. What a waste.

Imagine the hype 3DS sales they're going to get right now since everyone has a 3DS already.

The less systems I have to buy to play Pokemon the better. Thank you Game Freak.

Nibel

"Please no 3DS"

It's like some of you been following this business since yesterday
jt17ihvzzd5zhi9srx.png

This is very likely 3DS-only

RK128

Nintendo really fucked up by not owning at least 51% of the Pokemon franchise so they could do whatever they would want with it. Imagine the huge sales NX would get if those would be there on launch and not on fucking 3DS. What a waste.

Why is it a waste? The 3DS has a large user base and getting a massive Pokemon game out this year after a two year wait is a really smart move.

As someone who has NO interest in future Nintendo consoles, I'm happily surprised with this news :). Shows that Nintendo wants to make its user base happy :D.

It will likely have NX features as did Black & White did with the DSi, so who knows :).

Kolma

On the one hand, bringing out a new generation on 3DS now would be REALLY fucking stupid.

On the other... Man, there's nothing quite like a new Pokémon generation.

Don't forget that Black and White were out on DS RIGHT before 3DS launch, and B/W2 came out on DS as well during 3DS launch.

Berordn

Xernas and Yeveltal already have a little bit of a day and night motif, but that's probably just me reading into the allusions of life and death.

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
I knew it, y'all bitches dismissed me when I said it would be a new gen. "NOOOO" you said, "THEY HAVE FUCKING Z TO MAKE"

Fuck your Z. They announced a new Pokemon and everyone's ass is tired of Kalos. GameFreak don't play by your rules.

GET INSIDE ME SUN AND MOON

b-but the one unused move !

Cheebo

Banned
Square Enix announced DQ10 and DQ11 for it :)

Square-Enix implied it could come to NX, there was no official announcement. What we are getting tomorrow is an actual reveal of a game. It is absolutely 100% impossible to be NX, they are not showing off an NX game before NX is revealed and they aren't revealing NX tomorrow.

Finaj

I hope it's on 3DS. I'm not interested in buying a new console so soon.

That being said, a console Pokemon game is more than wanted at this point.

MicH

Uhh... Not quite sure if I believe these just yet. I definitely didn't expect a new generation this soon (if these are a new generation), but I would certainly live that if true. Can't wait for the Direct tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom