• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Soundtrack Available on iTunes

JoeM86

Yep, it's finally happened...on a Sunday of all days (says it was released on the 16th...such bull, I've been checking every day)

UK link
US link

Seems it doesn't have the RS soundtrack included like the retail version did in Japan. Despite that, it has 160 new tracks within it, all orchestrated versions of the ORAS tracks, which are just stunning.

$9.99/£7.99/€8.99

Toxi

Banned
Way better than X and Y's soundtrack; while a few tracks lack the intensity of the original RS, others are improved like the Aqua/Magma boss theme.

So you play the game for hundred of hours until you get sick of these music and yet you would want to buy it to listen to them even when you are not playing ?

Pokemon is maybe the one game I don't listen to its music outside of the game because of dreadfull and repetitive they are in the game

brockero

Neo Member
I'm just disappointed the "Rival Theme" (aka the final Wally battle theme) wasn't longer. That is quite possibly my favorite track in the games and I had to just go and download one of the 5 minute versions off YouTube to compensate.

alvmew

So you play the game for hundred of hours until you get sick of these music and yet you would want to buy it to listen to them even when you are not playing ?

Pokemon is maybe the one game I don't listen to its music outside of the game because of dreadfull and repetitive they are in the game

Sure the standard Wild Battle and Trainer Battle themes can get old, but there are some great tracks you only hear a handful of times, if even more than once (e.g., based Zinnia battle).

Top Bottom