• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Sun & Moon Final Starter Evolutions Officially Revealed

The grass thing went through some weird stages growing up. As a kid he was all happy, then in high school he was the dork. He was bullied, and while some girls befriended him, he could never find a girlfriend or get laid because of how goofy he was. So as an adult he left it all behind and tried to be a mysterious wanderer, finding the meaning of life, but at the end of the day, deep inside, he knows that he's still a dork and he can't sleep at night because of his social anxiety that has only been growing and growing because he never talked to anyone about it and now it consumes him.

Alright so according to Joe "Joe Merrick" Merrick Tiger3 has an appalingly bad name. Good to know.

I would hope that the typing is not appallingly overdone cause I've been calling Fire/Dark for ages and Fire/Fighting would just be depressing.

Delio

I don't...

1269284.gif

fry_squinting.gif

FSLink

Banned
I don't...

1269284.gif
Blink once if Litten 3 is Fire/Fighting and blink twice if Litten 3 is Fire/Dark. :p

Also if the tweet is deleted due to them posting it early maybe we'll get a trailer (and an English one) to go along with it in the near future?

I've been loving the look of Rowlet's evolutions since the Chinese leak, finally, a Grass type starter worthy of headlining a generation, even if it gets only half the traction as Greninja. Hooded archers have been, and always will be, the shit.

Nasley

Neo Member
Rowlet line now officially confirmed for best o/

Do we know Tiger3's (is that what we're calling it) type yet? Is there any hope it wont be fire/fighting?

Zyrox

Haha, looks like someone dun goofed. Already seen these thanks to the concept art leaks so no surprise for me. Solid bunch of starters (finally after Gen V and VI were really underwhelming), dunno if I'll actually put one on my team though. If I will, I'm probably gonna go with Litten. Hoping for some good stats/abilities.

Rowlet line now officially confirmed for best o/

Do we know Tiger3's (is that what we're calling it) type yet? Is there any hope it wont be fire/fighting?

we don't know any of the typings

we have only known about there designs for the longest time, this is the first piece of news about them we have seen in a while

but most people are pegging him to either be fire/fighting or fire/dark

So glad the grass starter concept is confirmed =D Best grass starter for a long time.

Big shame about Litten, but at least Popplio is one of the few tier three evolutions in the whole series that hasn't ended up as a two-legged humanoid. Always hated that trend...

YAWN

Ask me which Shakespeare novel is best
Best starter set now that I've got over Popplio averting my expectations. Litten secretly had my back all along.

Delio

we don't know any of the typings

we have only known about there designs for the longest time, this is the first piece of news about them we have seen in a while

but most people are pegging him to either be fire/fighting or fire/dark

He's one of the two. Fire/Poison could be some weird curveball but I dont expect that.

Aleh

What a random reveal lol. Guess they'll also be in today's trailer then.

Rowletmasterrace since the beginning awww yis
Also never understood why people like Greninja so much. It's not bad, but... Yeah that's it.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
YOU HEAR THE CROWD?

THAT'S MINE!

I'M GONNA MAKE THOSE PEOPLE PROUD!

Oe1O7D8.png

Good thing I nickname my Pokemon if Luchalitten's name is bad lol

Vex_

Banned
Fire one looks too punchy
Water one looks too girly
Grass looks like he is wearing a hoody...

I'll be taking the grass one then.

Nasley

Neo Member
Hmmm, I hope it's fire/dark then. Just anything but fighting, please.

I'm glad the leaks were real in the end, I actually like all of them a lot. If I weren't such a huge bird fan I'd probably have a harder time picking a starter.

With pokebank none of this choosing a starter shit matters. And if there is another friend safari it matters lesserer.

That being said the fire starter continues game freaks obsession with fucking up stage 3 evolutions. If something is a biped. Keep it that way. If it has 4 legs keep it on 4 legs.

Puplio is trash ill catch it in friend safari and box it. Level it to its final evo with 1 round of beating the elite 4 with exp share on and never actually use it.

Now robin hood owl is fucking bad ass. I'll 5/6 iv hidden power that shit with egg moves just because it looks awesome.

With pokebank none of this choosing a starter shit matters. And if there is another friend safari it matters lesserer.

That being said the fire starter continues game freaks obsession with fucking up stage 3 evolutions. If something is a biped. Keep it that way. If it has 4 legs keep it on 4 legs.

Puplio is trash ill catch it in friend safari and box it. Level it to its final evo with 1 round of beating the elite 4 with exp share on and never actually use it.

Now robin hood owl is fucking bad ass. I'll 5/6 iv hidden power that shit with egg moves just because it looks awesome.

Pokebank won't be updated until January

fyi pokebank isn't getting sun and moon support till next year

Delio

YOU HEAR THE CROWD?

THAT'S MINE!

I'M GONNA MAKE THOSE PEOPLE PROUD!

Oe1O7D8.png

Good thing I nickname my Pokemon if Luchalitten's name is bad lol

Boss glad you are here fighting the good fight for Luchalitten <3. When he ends up being super fast and wrecking owls left and right I will laugh.

Top Bottom