• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY Final Starter Evos leak thread. (NO OTHER LEAK DISCUSSION ALLOWED!!!)

Symphonic

Some more artwork

chesnaught_by_grindzone-d6p0dem.jpg
greninja_by_tyshea-d6p0cuh.jpg
final_froakie_evolution__greninja___confirmed_by_mblock-d6oie9q.png
delphox__pokemon_xy_spoilers__by_blazingblackmage-d6ozogg.png

rrs

Could someone post second forms in here? I figure it would be OK with final form discussion.

Greninja is coolest, followed by furry bait and whatever the grass Evo is

Have they said how much the annual fee for the Pokebank is? I want to get an Infernape in my team to go along with my Greninja.

Pyrokai

It's so obvious that Chesnaught rolls up into a ball. Love it.

Also, I wish the forgotten middle evolution s were in here. The middle evo always gets the least amount if love and attention :(

Not

Banned
Only jumped in here long enough to hit "post reply."

These threads are killing all of us who are trying to black out. :(

ElFly

Um the winner is clearly Froakie. There's no question here.

Disappointed that Punchdog didn't come to happen.

Goldrush

Greninja is a pretty big change from Frogadier, though. Kinda' thought the first two forms were a bit "french." Didn't really catch any ninja features in the earlier evolution.

Is it pretty much confirmed that these are the final form? Considering the type changes, could these be mega-evolution instead?

Symphonic

Greninja is a pretty big change from Frogadier, though. Kinda' thought the first two forms were a bit "french." Didn't really catch any ninja features in the earlier evolution.

Is it pretty much confirmed that these are the final form? Considering the type changes, could these be mega-evolution instead?

All three are confirmed final.

rrs

Legit as it gets, leaked copies are out

Demon Ice

Banned
Yikes. Not particularly a fan of any of them but the one I hate the least is probably the grass/fighting.

I would really like the water one except I can't get over his scarf being his tongue.

I was going with Fennekin, but I just can't stand her second form with that stick up her butt. Looking at these three, a water/ninja pokemon is something I never knew I wanted. Now I can use that lion as my fire pokemon.

Keyouta

Fanartists make everything look nicer.

I actually like Chesnaught and Greninja a lot. I'm going with Delphox though. It's body type seems super weird looking to me, but I like the Fire/Psychic typing, and I always go fire on my first run!

It's awesome though with Pokebank, we can do many playthroughs and just save our Pokemon to the online storage so we won't lose them in starting a new game.

Some stores broke the street date by a lot. There are normal evolutions.

I want to like Chesnaught. I really do. But it's a bit difficult. He could have been a much cooler knight, I think. I might still stick with Chespin, but I have to say I'm disappointed. I do love the general idea of a mage, knight, and ninja, though.

emb

Wait... so the psychic/fighting/dark triangle lines up with the fire/grass/water one? I wasn't really thinking about it, thought they would gain advantages to balance out, rather than just lose more to each other. Fully expected the triangles to oppose. Interesting, I guess.

Fury Sense

I always go grass... pretty disappointed with the final evo here. I mean it looks badass, but wtf is up with the colors??

glYNe4c.png

Vire

There were Greninja battle stance pictures floating around, but it seems they were taken down. :/

Top Bottom