• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY Final Starter Evos leak thread. (NO OTHER LEAK DISCUSSION ALLOWED!!!)

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
T1V86il.jpg

Someone just send me the picture. I thought it was very good design, so it's way better than first picture that we saw.

zroid

Banned
starting to like it more :p

still, its typing means no dice for me, as much as I like Chespin. x/Fighting = do not want

D-Pad

I love them all! They're like classic RPG characters. You have the big goofy knight, the mage, and the theif.

v Like looking through Vaseline.

DaBoss

What's wrong with the design?

Very inconsistent with Chespin and Quilladin. I think this is like Dewott to Samurott levels of inconsistent. The colors are also somewhat inconsistent. It would have been cool if they just made the shell white only and have the main body brown/green so it is like a chestnut. I don't like how long its arms are. Not saying Pokemon shouldn't have long arms or anything, but it doesn't seem good for Chesnaught.

But I agree, that is a more flattering shot of Chesnaught.

Maedhros

And I'll just laugh at you. Hahahahaha!

You can keep laughing till you die and my opinion wouldn't change. I don't care about the theme or any other "logical" reason you'll try to bring to this subjective point of view. It's a pokemon design, and I think it's ugly just because I think it is ugly.

Daingurse

Delphox is acceptable, I always choose Fire Type for the first play-thru, tradition. Greninja wins though hands down, goddamn . . .

I never liked the Chespin line, and this will continue.

subtleglitch

Neo Member
I don't mind Chespin's final evo..it's grown on me. But my favourite is still Greninja, so I'm going team Froakie and Charmander :D

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You can keep laughing till you die and my opinion wouldn't change. I don't care about the theme or any other "logical" reason you'll try to bring to this subjective point of view. It's a pokemon design, and I think it's ugly just because I think it is ugly.
And I won't care, because hey, opinions can have opinions too!

Very inconsistent with Chespin and Quilladin. I think this is like Dewott to Samurott levels of inconsistent. The colors are also somewhat inconsistent. It would have been cool if they just made the shell white only and have the main body brown/green so it is like a chestnut. I don't like how long its arms are. Not saying Pokemon shouldn't have long arms or anything, but it doesn't seem good for Chesnaught.

But I agree, that is a more flattering shot of Chesnaught.

Again, its body is not shown. It's wearing an armor.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Medieval helmets usually have nose guards.

Honestly, the white part is probably part of the body, but I can pretty easily make out why he looks like what he does. Full body chainmail, and a sort of backplate/shield/cape which also helps brings the whole chestnut motif to the final stage, really ties the whole knight motif for me.

The arms are still weirdly elongated.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I still stick to the idea that the "grey"/"beige" area is actually removable, and has a brown skin underneath. It's showing on its head after all.

Top Bottom