• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokeBomb IX: Hype...Hype Never Changes.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
CoroCoro has begun to leak, NO SCANS, but here's what's included.

- There are now "Mega Pokemon", which are forms it seems, which the revealed Mewtwo Form is part of. Blaziken, Absol, Lucario, Ampharos, and Mawile (Steel/Fairy) have them. MBlaziken has Speed Boost, MLucario has Adaptability, MMawile has Huge Power. MAbsol has Magic Bounce. MAmpharos is Electric/Dragon and has Mold Breaker.
- Mawile is also re-typed Steel/Fairy (which was part of WPM's rumors)
- Gogoat's Pre-Evolution is Meekuru.
- Electric/Fairy called Dedenne. Antennae Pokemon. Knows Pick-Up or Cheek Pouches.
- Normal Rabbit named Horubii. Digging Pokemon. Knows Pick-Up or Cheek Pouches.
- New Waifu Material, Koruni. Blonde chick with Rollerblades and skull helmet, Gym Leader who holds the key to Mega Evolutions.
- Torchic being distributed with Mega Stone allowing it to become Mega Blaziken, October 12-January 15th via WiFi.

Kouriozan

Hype!
Can't wait for more information!

EDIT : OMG I saw the scan, is this for real?
MegaLucario is sooooooo badass.

CoroCoro has begun to leak, NO SCANS, but here's what's included.

- There are now "Mega Pokemon", which are forms it seems, which the revealed Mewtwo Form is part of. Blaziken, Absol, Lucario, Ampharos, and Mawile (Steel/Fairy) have them.
- Gogoat's Pre-Evolution is Meekuru.
- Electric/Fairy called Dedenne
- Normal Rabbit named Horubii.
Dangit Birdie, put the darn date into the title.

This stuff still isn't confirmed yet. It's likely, but not 100%. Japanese is fine, but we've had Japanese fakes beofre. Lack of screens in the scans is concerning to me.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
So...Digimon.
MEWTWO, MEGADIGIVOLVE TO...MEGAMEWTWO.
...Seriously :lol

gngf123

Imagine... Metal Mewtwo!

Armored_Mewtwo.jpg

Or was this the joke?

JoeM86

This stuff still isn't confirmed yet. It's likely, but not 100%. Japanese is fine, but we've had Japanese fakes beofre. Lack of screens in the scans is concerning to me.

Above the rabbit etc you can see the foot of MegaAbsol and it has a screenshot with it in.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Opinions on Mega aside, that Absol looks fucking awesome and should've been there to begin with. It actually looks like a Tao now.

Also I bet this Mega thing is related to the DNA helix we saw in the trailer.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet

Honestly, I kind of hope this is fake.

The Mega Pokemon kind of...bother me. Especially Mawile, which seems to suggest that cross-generational Evolutions are being replaced by these.

Korosenai

They should have just left the word mega out, and made these actual evolutions with actual new names. MegaPokemon seems really cheesy.

Qurupeke

The scans look kinda fake. MegaMewtwo is the new form. They all look cool, but I don;t think that only Blaziken would get a new evolution/form...

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Also it seems like if the Mega thing is true, they are related to the Legendaries, like how Lucario looks Yveltal-like while Blaziken has Xerneas-like stuff.

Regiruler

Don't you think we should have waited until it's confirmed or something until we make it a pokebomb?

Eh, we'll find out for sure in the coming days.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Pokémon X & Y: This isn't even my final form edition.

Thorakai

This looks way too Digimon. Like the creators used a time machine and went back to the 90's and asked kids to redesign these Pokemon with their image of 'cool.'

TheMink

Mega Lucario.

♪Duna duna na
duna duna na
dunun dun dunun dun
da da diddlyda!♪

megaman boss battle song...

Top Bottom