• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokecapn & The Posse LPs | Actually, we're here mostly for Medibot

Them giving up on Lightning Returns really sucked. They did upload the last remaining footage to the channel recently though. A pity since we never really got an answer as to why they stopped.

sonto340

Thought I read in the comments from them that they stopped because of tedium and boredom.
Which is equal parts sad and hilarious because the main reason it was so boring was they were playing on easy mode.

It's absurd to me that the people who spent 2 hours hunting down one power crystal in 13-2 can't be bothered to finish 13-3. I was really looking forward to some reactions to some late game "reveals" too.

Chip & Ironicus' Watch Dogs LP is probably the best in recent memory. I'm always looking forward to the next ep.

Just saw the third episode of that, the unintentional comedic timing (?) was glorious

They're tracking down a crank caller who threatened Aiden's sister and catch up to him. Right as Aiden is choking the guy out, he answers his phone. It's his sister. "You're doing it right now, aren't you? You're tracking the guy." she accuses. "I told you to stay out of it."

"What? No!" Aiden says, faking an innocent tone in his gravely Batman voice, as the crank caller's body goes lifeless in his arms.

The traffic jam caused from pulling the crank caller out of his truck is causing chaos in the streets as cars crash in to each other. Eventually they start to catch on fire and explode. This entire time, Aiden's sister is chewing him out over the phone. Right as the first car explodes, Aiden cuts her off. "I'm sorry -- you're, you're breaking up! I can't hear you!"

If I didn't know better I'd say Ubisoft wanted the scene to be that dumb.

Cyrix

Neo Member
Just saw the third episode of that, the unintentional comedic timing (?) was glorious

They're tracking down a crank caller who threatened Aiden's sister and catch up to him. Right as Aiden is choking the guy out, he answers his phone. It's his sister. "You're doing it right now, aren't you? You're tracking the guy." she accuses. "I told you to stay out of it."

"What? No!" Aiden says, faking an innocent tone in his gravely Batman voice, as the crank caller's body goes lifeless in his arms.

The traffic jam caused from pulling the crank caller out of his truck is causing chaos in the streets as cars crash in to each other. Eventually they start to catch on fire and explode. This entire time, Aiden's sister is chewing him out over the phone. Right as the first car explodes, Aiden cuts her off. "I'm sorry -- you're, you're breaking up! I can't hear you!"

If I didn't know better I'd say Ubisoft wanted the scene to be that dumb.

That bit was AMAZING I adore C&I.

On a side note, does anyone know of a good Vagrant Story LP?

Top Bottom