• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon 151 - Japanese T-shirts for the adult fan

explodet

http://pokemon151.jp/
Bulbapedia said:
The Pokémon Company has announced Pokémon 151, a new brand intended for adult Pokémon fans. An official Web site opens Thursday, and Japanese Pokémon Center stores have begun selling four types of stylized T-shirts. In addition, a Diamond and Pearl battle tournament for ages 15 and up will be held at the Tokyo store July 4.

The four T-shirts currently available for pre-sale feature stylized designs of Hypno, Cubone, Articuno and Mewtwo, respectively.
pokemon151.jpg

The Cubone one was neat, but I'd lean towards the Articuno shirt.
If I can get my hands on one.

Desi

Those all are pretty nice. Have to agree with Cubone and Articuno

edit: I also like how they stopped at 151. The shit that matters (to me).

cvxfreak

I kind of want these. :lol

151 is relevant probably because that's the figure adult Pokemon fans would recognize the easiest.

cvxfreak

I haven't been to the new Pokemon Center in Tokyo yet. I guess I should head there today because that Mewtwo one looks so awesome. :lol :lol

Delio

I really want that cubone shirt and judging from these designs i really want to see what they do for the other pokemon. *Thinks of a Butterfree shirt.*

birdman

M3wThr33 said:
That's pretty awesome. A little odd to pretend 151 is still relevant. I'd like a silhouette Mudkip shirt.

I disregard all the other Pokemon after 151 that were added to this day. The Pokemon Company understands me.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Almost looks like a Southpole shirt (minus the Pokemon)

If JayJays ever get them, which is unlikely, I still probably wouldn't buy one.

Well... maybe if they did a Psyduck shirt...

jooey said:
adult pokemon fans? do the shirts come in 5L?
Thread closed for LOLstruction.

PusherT

They look awsome especially that Hypno shirt:D It reminds me of Iceberg clothing line not too long ago with the cartoon characters on them, those were made in Italy and cost a fortune.

Kusagari

I would seriously probably buy them all besides the Mewtwo one. The Hypno one is especially cool. Looks creepy as hell.

Feep

Banned
There was a really cool SotC shirt awhile ago, pure black but with a seal over the heart and a tiny silhouette of a guy climbing you.

But yeah, Articuno is rad.

Teknoman

I'd definatly wear the Articuno one. Maybe the Cubone or Hypno. Make a nice black Duskull themed shirt and maybe we'd have another deal.

krzyspc

Banned
Hypno shirt is easily the best one one there. I want to see the full image for cubone, and site doesn't go live until the 26th.

Top Bottom