• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 confirmed for Nintendo DS

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Coming out in June for Japan and Autumn internationally. For Nintendo DS. Two new forms of Kyurem:

fxS7y.jpg

foB3i.jpg

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
So if this is a sequel, then will it continue the story? (The same way Gold/Silver did, as they originally were also called Pocket Monsters 2?)

bduddy

Banned
増田順一 ‏ @Junichi_Masuda

Retweet
Favorite
· Open

今年の6月、ポケットモンスター最新作が登場します!!!!タイトルは、『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』対応ハードはニンテンドーDSです!

GSR

Yeah, it's DS - it said as much on the show. Serebii presumably had a "third version" post ready to go and posted it ASAP without checking his facts.

God: "Guys, I just remembered there were some other frequencies of electromagnetic radiation I left out. I couldn't ever come up with a name for them, so you can just call them Black 2 and White 2."

dc89

Serebii are saying its for 3DS.

Edit: they've just changed it. In the other thread other people saw there site said 3DS.

Damn, I'm disappointed.

Bioloff

Neo Member
Wow.... I was not expecting this at all. First in the series without new colors, and no 3rd iteration of white and black?

I was completely expecting Grey on 3DS.

Rhod

I see DS and 3DS, which is it

DS

https://twitter.com/junichi_masuda/status/173550186658926592

今年の6月、ポケットモンスター最新作が登場します!!!!タイトルは、『ポケットモンスターブラック2・ホワイト2』対応ハードはニンテンドーDSです!

In June this year, The new pocket monsters will be released. The title is 'pocket monsters black2/white2'. The game system is Nintendo DS!

Top Bottom