• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Fusion website, now up to Starmie (Butterape, Hitler, Clefuk)

I never realised how many Pokemon have stupid faces.

Wv2T03n.jpg

This one didn't work...

Rapstah

I'm loving Seaslash (Seadra + Sandslash):

28.117.png

But no shit this site is updating slowly, there's a separate pre-made .png for every combination!

Wichu

But no shit this site is updating slowly, there's a separate pre-made .png for every combination!

No, they're generated with a Ruby script. The guy still has to cut out the face and sort out the palettes for everything though.

When I heard G/S had breeding my 12 year old self thought it would be like this. I guess that dream has come true now. I almost want to make a Pokemon hack with some of these in...

Some quick playing:
77.82.png
101.110.png
94.37.png

Magneta, Weeode and Vulgar

JoeInky

Wait are you sure the sprites are premade and not generated? If that's true then that really sucks because they don't look good at all for sprites that aren't generated.

Rapstah

Wait are you sure the sprites are premade and not generated? If that's true then that really sucks because they don't look good at all for sprites that aren't generated.

They're apparently premade and generated, which is probably the way to go either way. I'm not sure why I was expecting there to be a new .png generated for every combination you pick, it's not like there's more than just over 20 000 combinations.

Top Bottom