• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POKEMON GETTO DAZE! (Japan lines up)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
That cant be real, i mean, that looks like the crowd that was at tgs. That can't be real.

cvxfreak said:
1159404147398.jpg
HAHAH

I AM WIN

GAF AM LOSE

SHITSTORM TOTAL

HOLY ****

pic am probably fake

Man...poor Japanese, they hav to line-up like every week now for the latest new DS releases, whether it's SW or HW.
It's like Nintendo has put a spell on every gamer (and now non-gamers) in Japan...!

skinnyrattler said:
Massive Damage? (1st 2 pics) I guess this is the refuel for Nintendo's legion. Gear up for like 6 more months of threads where everybody goes crazy Kenny over Japan numbers.

Edit: Ok, this is gonna be ridiculous:
I42284-2004Apr25.jpg

o_O

Photo-shoppers: replace the Capitol w/ a Pokerman store and change the surroundings to w/n an inner city (something like Akihabara/Tokyo).

Man if that first picture is real, that's nuts.

I could only imagine what traffic reports are like: "Well traffic is backed up on main street due to Pokemon. Add 24 hours onto your morning commute."

Link

The Autumn Wind
We need confirmation on that picture. I don't want to be showing it to friends only to look like an idiot.

Top Bottom