• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POKEMON GETTO DAZE! (Japan lines up)

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
A power outage the same day as pokemon comes out. SUSPICIOUS! Nintendo is playing dirty!

HomShaBom

Banned
_40809309_afp_police203body.jpg

They are ready.

Are you?

Zilch

Banned
Taichu said:
The OMG picture is from some Tokyo show. The sponser is American Home Direct. IT IS NOT THE POKEMAN LINES

According to the article AndriaSang posted, it's a picture taken when some Tokyo subway(?) station caught on fire and the power went out. Not videogame related at all.

edit: aaaaaaaand beaten

HomShaBom

Banned
Filter said:
The carts are made by two different companies?
what?

I think he means publisher wise. I'm pretty sure Nintendo halted all factory production for pokemon. I think I read it somewhere...

Zilch said:
According to the article AndriaSang posted, it's a picture taken when some Tokyo subway(?) station caught on fire and the power went out. Not videogame related at all.

edit: aaaaaaaand beaten

OT: Brick is an awesome movie.

Continue your pokemans(i dont know if ill ever call it pokemon again)

Filter

HomShaBom said:
I think he means publisher wise. I'm pretty sure Nintendo halted all factory production for pokemon. I think I read it somewhere...

Yeah, or they at least reserved most carts for pokemon.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Too bad no one at gaf was there to record the whole thing.

Actually i remember dcharlie mentioning wanting to check out todays lines on monday, wonder if he did.

Can it be confirmed that the massive fire and subsequent power outtage in Tokyo was directly correlated to stores running out of copies of Pokemon resulting in mass riots to overthrow the Japanese government?

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Yea, this release says, "PSP, just wave the white flag now, you have no chance in hell of survivng the Pokebomb."

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I wonder how many people/sites are stealing that pic from this forum and posting it on other forums claiming it's a pic of the Pokemon lines

Top Bottom