• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon ORAS CoroCoro Leaks (Deoxys + Episode Delta)

Scans aren't allowed.

Deoxys is available at some point in the game during Episode Delta.
New character Higana who travels with a Whismur and battles you with a Mega Salamence.
A lot of Legendaries are shown to be available in the game. (Lake Trio, Musketeers, Legendary Beasts, Genies, Heatran, Cresselia, Regigigas)

Wallace revealed. (Looks like he's a Gym Leader, if not please correct me)
Mega Rayquaza and Deoxys seemingly battling in space.

Best Legendary confirmed. God bless you, Episode Delta.

Now let's just hope that soft resetting for an ideal Attack Forme isn't going to be a nightmare.

Crayolan

I still remember the rumor on the playground that you could take the rocket in mossdeep to go fight Deoxys in space. Come on Gamefreak, make that rumor come true.

Edit: On closer inspection, I notice Steven is listed under Omega Ruby and Wallace is under Alpha Sapphire. Maybe the champion is different in each version?

Neiteio

Best Legendary confirmed. God bless you, Episode Delta.

Now let's just hope that soft resetting for an ideal Attack Forme isn't going to be a nightmare.
Deoxys really is awesome. Still disappointed that three Smash games now have relegated him to pokeball status, rather than the shapeshifting newcomer he so richly deserves!

All I ask is that all these legendaries have remixed versions of their themes from the previous games, not the generic wild battle theme or RS legendary theme

Gamefreak please

Manaphy and Shaymin pls
Manaphy. ;_;
I regret restarting my I think it was Diamond version.
I just hope there are more Megas and the ones data-mined from the demo aren't the only ones.
I hope so too, Mega Flygon and Milotic Gamefreak!
I still remember the rumor on the playground that you could take the rocket in mossdeep to go fight Deoxys in space. Come on Gamefreak, make that rumor come true.

Edit: On closer inspection, I notice Steven is listed under Omega Ruby and Wallace is under Alpha Sapphire. Maybe the champion is different in each version?
In the image with Regigigas, it looks like the Sootopolis gym badge on his left.
Though it would be interesting to have different Champs and Gym Leaders between games.
All I ask is that all these legendaries have remixed versions of their themes from the previous games, not the generic wild battle theme or RS legendary theme

Gamefreak please
Yes please, I've been really enjoying the Lake Trio theme.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Oh cool, so it's sort of like they're adapting the plot of Movie 7 (my favorite Movie), where Rayquaza and Deoxys battled it out.

also according to people the review copies are being sent already
if Battle Frontier is in well know soon
or resort is a renamed Battle Frontier
id be ok with either

Andrin

My all time favourite Pokémon might be available in game?! Awesome!

Now please give Deoxyx a mega form (or four) so that it can take back the nuker throne from that usurper Mega Mewtwo. A nice remix of the pretty unique battle theme would be greatly appreciated as well.

Andrin

Oh cool, so it's sort of like they're adapting the plot of Movie 7 (my favorite Movie), where Rayquaza and Deoxys battled it out.

The plot of that movie was incredibly silly, but It's still among my favourites just because Deoxys is so well realised in it. And the fights between it and Rayquaza were pretty cool as well.

Ondore

also according to people the review copies are being sent already
if Battle Frontier is in well know soon
or resort is a renamed Battle Frontier
id be ok with either

That's going to be embargoed, more than likely. I wouldn't expect confirmation either way until the actual release.

Boogiepop

Oh man, we may actually get a remix of the Deoxys theme, which is amazing! That song is great and deserves to actually be heard by more than whatever miniscule amount of fans managed to hear it in game originally. (I certainly never did and didn't know about it till years later.)

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
The plot of that movie was incredibly silly, but It's still among my favourites just because Deoxys is so well realised in it. And the fights between it and Rayquaza were pretty cool as well.

I really liked how the Movie had this really, I dunno, "dramatic" feel to it. Everyone was stuck in this giant city with the power-out, and an alien abducting everyone. It was pretty different from the usual Pokemon fare, and LaRousse City was amazing looking.

Adrian121

My body is so ready for this game.

Im starting to get nervous at no news of the Battle Frontier though. Im hoping that its them just leaving it as a surprise for us when we play the game ourselves rather than revealing it beforehand. My main hype for ORAS has always been for the Battle Frontier so if it isnt in, Ill be gutted.

what part of all Legendarys are catchable between XY and ORAS dont you understand

They're probably pulling the same breaking-up-trios crap as X and Y again though. If I'll never actually be able to get a full set without playing the game three times it doesn't really feel like having them all catchable. When everybody gets a limited supply of legendaries it's kind of impossible to get a set unless 2/3 of people just throw their birds away.

That's going to be embargoed, more than likely. I wouldn't expect confirmation either way until the actual release.

embargos dont work on anonymous sources
Battle Resort is in the demo data so some kind of Battle Frontier is coming
hopefully the one we want

Top Bottom