• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Scarlet and Violet sold 10 million copies in 3 days

Inanilmaz

Pokemon anime was always been for kids, where are old Pokemon anime that wasn't for kids?
I meant it looks more childish now. And in the games there are no bad guy type rivals any more (i heard?) So it doesnt hurt the little kids with harsh words. And much more handholding etc.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I meant it looks more childish now. And in the games there are no bad guy type rivals any more (i heard?) So it doesnt hurt the little kids with harsh words. And much more handholding etc.
I never really played Pokémon only watched few anime for it but to me you don’t go to Pokémon for “mature” experience.

Inanilmaz

I never really played Pokémon only watched few anime for it but to me you don’t go to Pokémon for “mature” experience.
Yes but it should have a tolerable amount of matureness so both children and adults with nostalgia can enjoy. At least for the games i dont care about the anime anymore.

Last edited:

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Yes but it should have a tolerable amount of matureness so both children and adults with nostalgia can enjoy.
Based on how much series is selling and how many grown adults went crazy over Pokemon Go, they are doing something right? I honestly have no idea.

Inanilmaz

Based on how much series is selling and how many grown adults went crazy over Pokemon Go, they are doing something right? I honestly have no idea.
Same i dont have any idea either😂. The only thing i can say is i dont like what i see. The last game i bought that wasnt a remake is Pokemon X and that's almost 10 years ago.
Im gonna wait(forever probably) and i still have a hope that they will release a game that i like.

AetherZX

Probably helps the series is virtually uncontested in its own space. I think the closest one ever got (at least in Japan) was Yokai Watch and well, Level 5 quite literally milked that to its death.

Top Bottom