• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Question. Is it possible to transfer say Megastone X and Megastone Y to the different versions? Via trade?
It would appear so, yes. When they revealed Mega Charizard X on Origin last night the hosts were talking about buying different versions and trading their Charizards.

DaBoss

MEGA AERODACTYL!!!
/vp/ said:
Aerodactyl fossils can be found from rock smashing rocks in Glittering Cave, also just got a mega evo stone specifically for Aerodactyl.

I wonder when we're really going to to start seeing Coastal and Mountan Kalos Pokemon; most if not all of the Pokemon we've seen so far have been Central.

I think we've only seen Clauncher and Skrelp that aren't in Central Kalos.

Kyzon

That look of fear on Mewtwo's face. If mewtwo didn't turn out alright in the end of the first movie, I would have said justice is surved.

This is exactly what they meant when they said that Megalutions will put lesser pokemon on par with the legendaries.

KiTA

Question. Is it possible to transfer say Megastone X and Megastone Y to the different versions? Via trade?

Yes.

Super disappointed there isn't a reverse triangle with water fighting and grass dark.

Me too -- was always hoping a reverse triangle would happen. Although I can't see Chespin ending up as Dark type...

Other hope: A dragon that evolves like Eevee, to 3 or 4 elemental dragon types, then all 3 evolve into the same final evo. So you can get a ton of different movesets and whatnot on the final form.

yami4ct

God, why couldn't this be a new series instead of just a 4 episode diversion then back to Ash, the most pathetic Trainer in all of szLatestGenRegion?

Because that quality of animation takes a lot of time and a crap ton of money. No way they could keep this up all the time like they do with the main Pokemon series.

Also, they don't have to. Regular series looks cheap as hell and still makes tons of cash.

tumblr_mu1v8wMnhU1r72ht7o1_500.gif

Swift was never this beast

Someone just put that other Pokemon anime out of it's misery and make this a thing.

Sandfox

So the lack of new Pokemon can be explained that there arent many in Central Kalos I guess.

Yeah, the unrevealed Pokemon are probably going to be in the other areas later in the game.

They could probably make a 24-48 episode series that follows the game closely.

They could make a series but in terms of animation it would look exactly like the main series if not worse due to a lower budget.

ramyeon

They could probably make a 24-48 episode series that follows the game closely.
Still, the animation wouldn't be as good as The Origin was. It looked so good because it's a short OVA. Would still like a mini series in that style though, with similar style battles and monster sounds.

yami4ct

Any more word on the possible Farfetch'd evolution?

Was that perhaps just a bit too farfetched of a hope?

eh, eh?

I'm sorry...

I'm not sorry

I want to know more about the rumored Pinsir evo. Need confirmation that my boy finally got the love he's deserved.

But, also, Fartfetch'd is cool and I'd love to see it get something as well.

Mr-Joker

Banned

Yes, since they are held item.

God, why couldn't this be a new series instead of just a 4 episode diversion then back to Ash, the most pathetic Trainer in all of szLatestGenRegion?

Because the Animé solely exist as a marketing tool this include Pokémon The Origin which purely exist just to draw in the original gen 1 players and show off Mega Charizard X.

The original animé does it job just fine.

Elfteiroh

Still, the animation wouldn't be as good as The Origin was. It looked so good because it's a short OVA. Would still like a mini series in that style though, with similar style battles and monster sounds.
I don't care if it "LOOKS" as good. What a lot of us want is just an anime where pokemons doing Bite are SCARY, like that Squirtle...

Einbroch

Banned
So, I'll admit to not having watched Pokemon the anime in a long time, but I don't ever recall fight scenes being so...good. The GIFs are like HxH, which has awesome fight scenes.

Do I need to watch Pokemon again?

Where's this info coming from? Playing through Black 2 again to prepare, man I have no enthusiasm for any of the starters in this game. I like Snivy, but I've played White with him before.

Also, have we got a confirmed EU eShop price yet? ShopTo pull this bullshit where you need your first two orders delivered to your card address, and I'm away at Uni until late October... as such, I think I'm probably going to just buy at midnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom