• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chespin3 looks pretty nice... the change in color scheme is odd, but I'm it doesn't look as dorky as Quilladen. It looks pretty strong, I can see him slapping boulders away like ping-pong balls.

todd360

I almost want to just get chespin and never evolve him now. He can be the pikachu of my team. A pokemon so repulsed by what he can become he decides to not evolve.

Trigger

It might be a fake. There's no confirmation yet.
nULmZ.png

I won't believe till we see some more shots.
nULmZ.png

Owwari

Banned
So Sakuyamon (Fire), MegaGargomon (Grass) and Gallantmon (Water, a bit of a stretch) as Pokemon starters? Feels incredibly innovative.

Tygamr

I knew that Froakie would have the evolution line I'd like best. I generally go for water types too (fire types have been kinda ugly the past 3 generations- I hate Blaziken and Chimchar. Emboar is OK, but meh. Fennekin broke that trend though- it's evolution line looks good). Chespin is the first grass starter that I hate- I didn't expect them to make an ugly water or grass starter line, expected it to be fire again.

Courage

For someone that isn't following what's going on right now, can someone tell me what's wrong with Chespin? Are his evolutions shit?

woodland

So what's the naming combination for Delphox's name?

Delphi, as in the oracle of Delphi + fox or some French word I can't think of atm.

@Courage, they're all shit ;(

yami4ct

Truth be told guys, I'm just going to get all the starters by uploading them to my Pokemon Box and starting over again and again. Really seems like the only sensible choice.
By sensible, I mean I'm a crazy person

Caelus

Whoa.

I actually think that's fucking awesome.

Personally, Greninja > Delphox = Jægurnutt

I always picked the water starter every gen anyway.

I love how Delphox's name is an illusion to the oracle of Delphi. :D

Wilbur

Banned
Bunnelby 2 is the goat for real

Like just fucking look at it's face

It wants you to know it fucked your wife

And she loved it

And then he fucked your gardevoir

She was less enamoured

BUT DIGGERSBY DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Ashodin

Just want to say that the three starters evolving into like classes from an RPG is awesome.

Delphox = Wizard
Chespin3 = Paladin
Greninja = Assassin

I'd really like Greninja a lot more if his head was less...angular.

Ugh, exactly. The tongue thing's unique but kinda gross too. The Pokemon Amie screenshot's adorable though. I might go with Froakie after all... Fennekin was just terrible disappointing. :/ And Chespin3... the colours, the shape, the concept are just all wrong.

That is terrifying. What have they done?

I don't mind Greninja, but these have to be the worst starters since Gen 3.

Although I won't be surprised if Infernape, Venasaur, and Blaziken remain the only competitively viable starters anyway, not counting Mega evolutions.

Mik317

Bunnelby 2 is the goat for real

Like just fucking look at it's face

It wants you to know it fucked your wife

And she loved it

And then he fucked your gardevoir

She was less enamoured

BUT DIGGERSBY DON'T GIVE A FUCK

this thread is the greatest

Keyouta

OP edited with the starter's finals. If there's anything that needs changing, PM me. I'm not looking at the rest of the leaks.

Yeah...

Just as I had warmed up to Quilladen, that thing comes along. You have to hand it to Gamefreak though. NO ONE expected any of these lol. You can't say they've lost their creativity.

But Froakie is the only one where all 3 stages look cool. So I'll have to go for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom