• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y Leaks, Releases Early

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenai

It's his tongue. It's unfathomably stupid. Should have been clouds like the rest of the line.

Yea I'm not a big fan of te scarf either. I just see it and go "TONGUE" the same way Austin Powers goes "MOLE".

Chespin evo is just fine with me if it's real. Not the greatest thing ever, but pretty good. #TeamChespin is go, him and Squirtle will be best bros when they evolve.

I know all i need to. See you all in the official thread!

cXZKB9U.jpg

Needs Sun Stone.

Azure J

Currently having an internal debate over who my fire will be between Mega Charizard X and MegaBlaziken. I think I'll browse around in game for a good Grass type since Bulbasaur was never my cup of tea. Froakie (and thus Greninja) is a fucking must though.

Jagernutt is a fucking cool name btw.

Vire

I seriously could not be more disappointed after such promising starting forms...

51XAgAb.jpg

What the fuck Gamefreak? What the fuck...

:(

Atsumi

Oh lord, I didn't like Froakie line until I saw the latest picture of happy Greninja. Going water line this time, I think. Piplup is the only water starter I've ever picked so this is odd for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom