• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y SPOILER Discussion Thread

Keyouta

The game has been released officially in Oceania, East Asia, and pretty much all of Europe by now. North and South American release is officially in about 12 hours at the time of posting. This thread will contain spoilers, so be warned.

If anybody wants anything added to the OP, PM me. I know the Mega Pokemon list is out-of-date.

2xqAFtj.png

Gen VI Pokemon + Discovered Megas

http://i.imgur.com/aYDhnvL.jpg

Current Kalos Pokedex

Central

Coastal

Mountain

STARTER FINAL EVOLUTIONS

Chesnaught (Chespin Evo) Grass/Fighting

Delphox (Fennekin Evo) Fire/Psychic

Greninja (Froakie Evo) Water/Dark

For the people asking about how I got the Torchic, I just did the Mystery Gift at the menu screen, you then talk to someone at the pokemon centre, I figured it might work since the game is so close to release.

I have a test in a little bit but I just can't stop reading/thinking about Pokemon.

It is released at 12am EST on the EShop, right?

J@hranimo

Banned
uhh....Houndoom! I like
and hate lol
that they're putting the mega stone and the pokes in opposite version. Never has having friends with different versions been more important.

SaberVulcan

Megastones can only be found between 8pm-9pm.

You can add that for those wondering.

That's so damn weird. Just adds an inconvenience of either logging on at certain times, or just changing the clock to match your free time.

Another note is that there are some Mega Stones in 1 version, but the Pokemon is only available in the other. I.E. Houndour is located in X, but his stone is in Y.

J@hranimo

Banned
Wooooow Manetric. Probably will look better in motion or at least from a different angle. I wanna know abilities and stats now!

Laughing my ass off at mega manectric, he looks like he's glitched out. Fucking hysterical. May just run him on my team in place of heracross.

Top Bottom