• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y SPOILER Discussion Thread

Neiteio

I love all three designs. I seem to be the only person who appreciates the whole gamut of styles featured in Pokémon, though, lol.

Hoopa's probably my favorite of the three. Dark-types will smite it, though. :O

Caladrius

I love all three designs. I seem to be the only person who appreciates the whole gamut of styles featured in Pokémon, though, lol.

Hoopa's probably my favorite of the three. Dark-types will smite it, though. :O

It's also one of the few pokemon with the unique....distinction of being doubly weak to one of its own types. Poor critter.

I don't really care for them but Volcanion is the most appealing of the 3 to me.

The thee legendaries are great. Can't wait to catch them ^^

By the way; the guy also got a Mew envounter; so it may also be a future event pokemon.

BX7zT66CUAAB_k0.jpg

Why should I chose Mega over Soul Dew
or is it Mega Soul Dew?
Soul Dew is banned from Battle Mansion (I don't why it lists it when Uber Pokemon are only listed if you have the Pokedex entry). If it is the mega stone then it joins Mewtwo in [likely tournament] banned Mega evolutions...

I don't know. I don't like those legendary event Pokemon. Look kinda out of place, even compared with the other Pokemon this gen.

The mega lati@s is neat lol, as well as that floette and vivillions

Carbink and Diancie could be related in Manaphy-Phione manner. The separate slots at the Pokedex don't mean much since the genie trio last gen was also separated.

MegaMelon

Diancie is great, so kawaii
Volcanion was ok until I saw the cannons, now it's cool
Hoopa is bad. It just looks, ehhh
Mega Lati@s is pretty cool, though I want base stats fammnit

Anyone got any estimates for when we'll get these awesome pokes? March 2014 we could get one...

Diancie is great, so kawaii
Volcanion was ok until I saw the cannons, now it's cool
Hoopa is bad. It just looks, ehhh
Mega Lati@s is pretty cool, though I want base stats fammnit

Anyone got any estimates for when we'll get these awesome pokes? March 2014 we could get one...

Diancie - February 2014
Volcanion - February 2015
Hoopa - February 2016

They might do what they did with Gen V and reveal two at the same time, but it's not guaranteed.

Top Bottom