• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X and Y SPOILER Discussion Thread

belushy

Banned
MMVOwCo.png

FUCKING CANNONS

ANOTHER FAVORITE

Awesome. This thing is great.

When Lysandre and Team Flare planned to destroy everyone with their ultimate weapon, then what would happen to them? How would they survive? Just asking in case I missed this when playing the game.

Tusk

When Lysandre and Team Flare planned to destroy everyone with their ultimate weapon, then what would happen to them? How would they survive? Just asking in case I missed this when playing the game.

Team flare would get eternal life, while everyone else would be left to die. :p

Am I colorblind or are they both blue just different shades?

It's purple.
Red(Latias)+Blue(Latios). Guess they wanted it to be like that. Though people seem to be taking it negatively.
I can understand why though.

belushy

Banned
I wonder if Latios and Latias use the same mega stone, which could be why they look the same. That could mean there is still one more mega stone un-found out there.

Neiteio

I have the feeling Diancie might have something to do with the huge Crystal in Anistar City.
Yeah, Diancie having ties to the Anistar crystal is a good theory, given the pink crystal in her design. :)

I definitely don't think she's related to Carbink, though. Total different placement in the Pokedex.

And wow at Mega Latios/as. Yeah, their Mega Evolutions are virtually identical, but that's OK. They look even more jet-like, which is awesome.

Mega Jynx is now the only one who remains on the trademark list. Everyone else on the list has had their Mega Evolution revealed.

EDIT: Well, I suppose different placement in the Pokedex doesn't necessarily preclude a Carbink connection to Diancie -- after all, DPP introduced a number of evolutions like Electivire that were in a different part of the Pokedex. But it's never happened within a single generation. Within a single generation, if a Pokemon gets an evolution, it will be placed right next to it in the Pokedex.

a mega transformation pic like that is super easy to fake and it's shady that they would show that over a model of the megaevolution (if it's not already obvious)

Tusk

I'd now like to see the shiny models of these leaks. :p
I wonder if the megas for Lati@s will have different colors as shinies. That'd be nice.

Drago

Mega Lati@s looks more like a fusion than a mega. Both of them should have looked different, I can't see any differences between them.

I like the design either way though.

AJSousuke

Ever since freaking Stadium 1 Gamefreak have confused RNG hax for difficulty. I don't find it fun at all.

the pokemons in battle mansion have items equiped, i remember figthing one with life orb, so maybe those you fight had wide lens or something

R0ckman

Hmm you can tell most of the designers are into or inspired by the new style of anime/manga designs. Personally I hate it and prefer the 1970-80s approach.

Neiteio

Mega Lati@s looks more like a fusion than a mega. Both of them should have looked different, I can't see any differences between them.

I like the design either way though.
Mega Lati@s actually looks more or less exactly like I envisioned a Latios/Latias fusion back when I was advocating that idea as a way to make fully evolved/single form Pokemon interesting (and competitively viable, in the case of Mawile, etc). Of course, now we have Mega Evolutions, which achieves the same desired end of fusion.

Master Balls are probably one of the balls that are in the displays in the store but doesn't actually mean you can buy them.

Like how all the clothing stores has these nice accessories like ties and you can never ever buy them. :E

At least you can actually get a master ball. The store is also displaying the Johto pokeballs, which don't seem to be in the game at all.

Top Bottom