• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X/Y boxart revealed. Is best boxart yet by far.

Salsa

box.jpg

I was not expecting this hotness.

if only less logos..

zroid

Banned
Wasn't really digging the box art when I saw the scans earlier, but they're looking quite nice now. Classy.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I think I'll go Y, since I have not read up much on X/Y nor seriously played a Pokemon game since gold/silver, what's the difference? Y give you a fire type for a starter?

Salsa

I think I'll go Y, since I have not read up much on X/Y nor seriously played a Pokemon game since gold/silver, what's the difference? Y give you a fire type for a starter?

Legendary you'll be able to catch (at first anyway). Some exclusive Pokemon..

nothing to do with starters

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Legendary you'll be able to catch (at first anyway). Some exclusive Pokemon..

nothing to do with starters

Ah, I couldn't remember. I'm looking forward to finally playing one again. I tried Black and White but they didn't change enough for me. X/Y looks awesome, and on the big 3DS.

Darryl

Banned

different legendary pokemon, slightly different catchable pokemon, and probably a unique area in each game you can visit. most of that info will probably be available closer to release.

entremet

Team X will be the best selling sku just like Blue, Silver, Sapphire were before it.

I always got the opposite sku. Red, Gold, etc.

And this makes me even more glad I settled on X! Everything about the new Pokémon shapes up to be amazing so far, downright to the boxart :D

Espada

Hmm, it looks like they've gotten rid of the "version" that's been on all previous titles. Good move, and nice boxart all in all.

Sign me up for Pokemon Y.

I've always bought the "first" version (red, gold, ruby, diamond, black) and I intend to keep up that tradition here. X for me.

Top Bottom