• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Y "Mega Evolutions" revealed (trailer) + new art and details

Derwind

Initially I was wary of these Mega evolutions but I'm warming up to it like these Fairy types, this might be good.

Also just curious whats peoples stance on B/W2, I honestly thought it was better than the original, am I crazy? Because it seems people are purposefully skipping that one. Why?

I'm crazy aren't I?

DaBoss

Initially I was wary of these Mega evolutions but I'm warming up to it like these Fairy types, this might be good.

Also just curious whats peoples stance on B/W2, I honestly thought it was better than the original, am I crazy? Because it seems people are purposefully skipping that one. Why?

I'm crazy aren't I?

No you are not. I think they're better than the original too.

Derwind

No you are not. I think they're better than the original too.

Thank you.

The gameplay improved significantly and the story is amazing, like a true sequel to the original story you get to see how Unova developed as a region over time and how the cast developed.

Plus those side quests. Mmmmm..

=D

Derwind

I really like the way you can get involved in training your pokemon now too. There is more to EV/IV training now than just juicing my pokemon with vitamins and other shit.... =D

Top Bottom