• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT5| The Man In the High Chair

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

This is the vaguest of statements. I can't tell who she is saying has hate in their hearts or who she thinks is being violent.
Melania, your husband kicked off his campaign denouncing immigrants as essentially being criminal degenetates and conceding that only 'some' are good people.

jtb

Banned
Are you being disengenuous or are you being dense? Tell me, what was the thread title?

Edit: I'll just spell it out -- the thread title was: "Honorable Nina Turner: "They (the DNC) tried to seduce us with donuts and water""

I thought you were complaining about this thread.

There were a bunch of folks very seriously saying that all the fascist terming was silly after he showed he was a lazy golfer, as if one can't be both.

Diablos

Polos and khakis are like de facto office attire if it's a relaxed environment. Unless they're really lazy and let you wear jeans.

kirblar

Hitler's mustache was super ugly and I'm sort of glad he had it so we don't have to see it anymore.
Have said it before, but the reclamation of the good haircuts from the Nazis into acceptable culture were unfortunately a harbinger that our cultural memory of them had faded too much.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, Trump decided to go with "Both Sides". Fuck this piece of shit.

Edit: And now he's doing his normal rally spiel. What a worthless piece of shit.

Diablos

True story: I went out on a date with a woman born in the Middle East wearing a polo

WHAT AM I

Also Trump is so not ready for this. He's such a loser.

Holy shit, it's going to be White People Protests that spark the militaristic law enforcement clusterfuck that cracks down on minority groups? Not a twist I was anticipating. Trump's same "law and order" routine sounds... different when it's pointed at different people.

I'm shocked at how horribly he can botch even a "it's a national emergency so let's come together" statement. Damn. Someone needs to sit him down and say "YOU CANNOT GO OFF SCRIPT DURING THESE THINGS!"

Owzers

Why can't we all just love each other and what is a white supremacist I've never heard of that. What groups? Do I condemn groups? What's a group?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom