• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll: Do you own a VRR capable TV?

Do you currently own a VRR capable TV?

• Yes!

Votes: 160 47.3%
  • No!

Votes: 152 45.0%
  • Soon!

Votes: 26 7.7%

• Total voters
The primary reason for this poll is to gauge the current market penetration of VRR enabled TV's, because why not? This is a gaming forum. Let's go!

HeisenbergFX4

Gold Member
Yup.

Turn. It. On. Sony.

Do It GIF by Breaking Bad

GHG

Yep but it's not the one my PS5 is connected to, it's the one my PC is hooked up to.

Also have a VRR ultrawide.

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Nope, all my frames are the same length, like god intended, you won't see me on the float at the variable parade, waving my hz in everyones face.

MastaKiiLA

It'll be a weird poll, where virtually everyone that has a VRR TV votes in the poll, because this thread is relevant to them, whereas the vast majority of forum members won't even vote, because they don't have a VRR TV, and don't care.

hybrid_birth

Gold Member
Yes. On my newest Samsung Mini LED 65inch. Sadly there is only one hdmi port that is 2.1.

Still kicking myself for not getting an LG OLED. Maybe years from now when and if they switch to Micro LED.

Wunray

Nope, too expensive to import. Well let me not say that but I'd rather not take the risk of having a bad tv and having to ship it back.

Certinty

Nope, happy enough with my LG B8 which I plan to keep for a lot longer.

VRR and 120hz at 4K I have barely any interest in.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Yes, i mean no.

Sony advertised it as such and i'm just waiting for the update.

Since a year now.

i don't think the people of this forum represent the current average person market for people buying TV's. i put my money where i spend my time. I play a lot of games like the dork i am. So i made sure to get a TV that fit my interests and i love my oled :)

The primary reason for this poll is to gauge the current market penetration of VRR enabled TV's, because why not? This is a gaming forum. Let's go!
I own 4 VRR displays:
  • Dell 27" 144hz 1440p hardware Gsync display
  • 6 year old Acer 1080p 60hz freesync display
  • LG CX 65" TV
  • 27 "LG freesync 4k HDR display.

VRR is pretty old for me since I game on PC. Gsync is 8 years old now, Freesync is only a year younger. I'm glad consoles(really only Xbox right now) are finally adding some support for these PC technologies and TVs as a result can evolve too. The LG CX has gotten a lot of love as a PC gaming monitor I expect LG to push gaming more on more with their future OLEDs.

Top Bottom