• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll - How and where you planning to buy and play Outerworlds?

Where you planning to play Outerworlds?

• XBOX ONE X via Game pass

• Windows store PC via Game pass

• PS4 for full 60$

• EPIC store for full 60$

• I will wait and buy it on sale.

• I will not Betray Lord Gabe. I will wait for Steam version

• Xbox one X but for full 60$ coz i can and i will.

• Windows store PC for full 60$ coz fuck subscription.

• Base Xbox one via Game pass ( Yes we do exist and still play on Fat Xbox one)

• Base Xbox one for full 60$ (coz i dunno what I'm doing and why im doing.. sigh)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have a One X and Ultimate Game Pass for the next year so why would I play it any other way? I hope it turns out to be a good fallout alternative in space like its being touted.

down 2 orth

Neogaf now allows members to talk and support piracy openly?

You can literally play it for 1$ anf
Still talking about piracy smh

Yeah OP, the former thought police have their own website now.

I might go down this route too, but probably I'll just wait one or two months after it hits steam when it's fully patched and on a steep discount.

I voted for PC with Game Pass, but I'll surely also download it on the Xbox One X as well.

Don't think this will do great on PS4. I think ps4 users lost interest after MS acquired Obsidian.

That would seem to be a really stupid reason for anyone who owns a PS4 to not play the game... unless maybe they also own a gaming PC and will play it there instead. To not play a game simply because MS now owns the studio makes no sense whatsoever. I hope you are wrong and people are not quite so silly.

Last edited:

Xilium

Full Price on Epic. I like most Obsidian games and won't be playing much else at the end of the year other than Borderlands 3. I'll opt to buy games on GoG when I can for a drm-free version, but I otherwise have no loyalty to any of the PC launchers/storefronts.

Yeah OP, the former thought police have their own website now.

I might go down this route too, but probably I'll just wait one or two months after it hits steam when it's fully patched and on a steep discount.
Wait or get via Game pass but piracy is just wrong.

DjMystix

XBOX Gamepass for sure! And if anyone doesn’t have that yet, you could potentially play this game for $1 (not that it isn’t worth full price but still, that’s a pretty sweet deal).

spawn

I will buy on ps4, but my backlog is huge so I will probably get around to buying it when it's on sale

I voted wrong, can I undo that? Looks like not.

I'm a "Game Passer", but I don't have an X, just the base model.

Fuck you, I'm poor.

Top Bottom