• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poll : Playstation 5 stages of grief

What stage are you in ?

• Denial

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Anger

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Bargaining

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • Depression

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Acceptance

Votes: 90 63.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
d4ng6iI.gif

Been me all week

In all seriousness we are going to get 2 really great consoles next gen and as a gamer things are gonna be great

ksdixon

Alternating between anger and depressed.

I'm confident that Sony 1st Party will work the usual wonders. But
Whilst all the PS5 SSD/Audio stuff sounds like a nice cushion against the blow of less terraflops and weaker cpu etc...

The stark reality is that no-one other than 1st Party devs are going to bother coding extra to take advantage of any of those features because they are going to take into context XBSX, MS's mandate that for next two years games have to run on launch 2013 XB1's as well, and also PC'S using regular old HDDs...

right? That's how I understand the situsition at the moment. So it's a PS3 generation type of situation.

Barnabot

I think a lot of people are still in the bargain state.

as for me i'll buy this with my money when it has the exclusives i really want there.

ZywyPL

Banned
At denial stage - I am denying the PS fanboys denial. Human beings can't be that dumb, I refuse to believe it. It's has to be some kind of controlled mass trolling.

Sony fans will be right back at you guys when sales data comes in.

I always wonder why anyone other than stock holders would really care about hardware sales? All 3 platform holders are healthy and doing fine, no one is pulling a Sega and no one has in 2 decades. Why is this particular form of score keeping important? Should Pepsi call it a day and close up shop because Coke outsells it?

What is this weird meta game that people play tallying hardware sales like the score in a sporting event?

Given how consumer friendly platforms are when they are not sales leader and how lax and anti consumer most sales leaders tend to be why as a consumer would you want that?

Last edited:

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
I have accepted it, and will probably be buying a PS5 at launch. The primary reason for this is because it will probably have a better UI, and I would like to see all of my PS4 games lined up in a nice grid on the main menu.

I don't know anything about PS5 games, so who even cares about that racket?

Grinchy

Banned
I'm in the stage where I'm glad I can play games that aren't halo, gears and forza.
Especially last-gen versions of them that you'd have to pretend are properly utilizing the new $600 console you just bought because Daddy Microsoft couldn't time out his software releases properly :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
I always wonder why anyone other than stock holders would really care about hardware sales? All 3 platform holders are healthy and doing fine, no one is pulling a Sega and no one has in 2 decades. Why is this particular form of score keeping important? Should Pepsi call it a day and close up shop because Coke outsells it?

What is this weird meta game that people play tallying hardware sales like the score in a sporting event?

Given how consumer friendly platforms are when they are not sales leader and how lax and anti consumer most sales leaders tend to be why as a consumer would you want that?

The best part is these people spent the last 3-4 years telling PS fans sales did not matter :LOL:, you cannot make this shit up.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Not sorry for the 125% superioty in speed in exchange for 18% less GPU (less than half the difference between Xbox one and PS4).

Xbox is still a nice little brute force machine, it will keep up, just slower ;)

The Genesis had BLAST PROCESSING. The slower little SNES kicked its ass.

CJY

Banned
At first I was annoyed at all the Xbots, but now I just feel sorry them because they're all blind. They simply can't see how superior of a system the PS5 is.

I guess it makes sense they're on Xbox, cos Xbox supports them better with the accessibility controller and all.

Also must be why XSX has braille on the back of the console.

Screenshot_2020_03_16_at_21.45.27.png

Last edited:
I m hyped for ps5 .it doesnt have a 4tf shackle and devs can go wild instead of making it a up resolution/ higher FPS machine 👀👀😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom