• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polyamorous 20-year-old is dating 4 men while pregnant with her first child

brap

Banned
Even the ugly women have legions of cucks waiting for pussy crumbs.

A 20-year-old woman in a polyamorous relationship with four men is pregnant and plans to raise the baby with all her lovers as the daddy.

Tory Ojeda lives with three of her partners in Jacksonville, Florida, and despite being in an open relationship she's the only one who has multiple partners.

Seven months ago, Tory found out that she was pregnant with a baby girl who they will welcome into their unconventional family in February.

She met one of her partners Marc, 18, in high school and then got into a relationship with Travis, 23, two months later.

Their love story began three years ago and she has since announced her engagement to Travis in July.
0_Im-Dating-4-Guys-And-Now-Im-Pregnant.jpg

Cuck me if old.

buizel

Banned

Cuck me if old.

DUDE I LOVE SHIT LIKE THIS

I WANNA FEEL THE SOY DRIP DOWN ME

GOT ANY YOUTUBE LINKS OF THIS HORRENDOUS SHIT?

also

WHY DO GUYS LOOK LIKE THIS

gross, sweaty, $1 prescription glasses, thin hair, stupid uneven beards.

Last edited:

brap

Banned
DUDE I LOVE SHIT LIKE THIS

I WANNA FEEL THE SOY DRIP DOWN ME

GOT ANY YOUTUBE LINKS OF THIS HORRENDOUS SHIT?

also

WHY DO GUYS LOOK LIKE THIS

gross, sweaty, $1 prescription glasses, thin hair, stupid uneven beards.
Enjoy

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Enjoy
I actually just finished watching it and I think it's not real or heavily produced for TV. At the end of the clip they show she has an "older brother" who is a girl. The whole thing is probably just a mishmash of gender studies BS thrown together to catch an audience. My common sense tells me that the bukkake recipient is a lesbian and her female brother is her real life lesbian girlfriend.

buizel

Banned
Enjoy

great thanks.

look to anyone out there with uneven beard - grow it out and put a bit of work into it

chuck those disgusting thin $1 glasses, they 'compliment' your thin smoke-density hair and unpatchy beard and make you look 600x worse. you can spend $10 a get thicker/stronger glasses and youll look smarter

please dont have thin wavy hair, put a tiny bit of wax in it and thicken it up

just stop looking like your stereo-typical passive-agressive socially-retarded visually-repulsive dirty pale-skin loner.

STOP. my eyes cant handle the steretypes

XVxdEay.png

Last edited:

-Arcadia-

Banned
I agree with EviLore EviLore ’s previously expressed sentiment (I would call it struggle, not war) that people with problems don’t have time/idle hands to redefine society in progressively more ridiculous ways, and those challenges make them better people. This is almost certainly the big issue; prosperity in societies seems to lead to downfall, every time.

Remove Darwinism, and the entire ecosystem fails.

Looking at it even closer, a subset of problems within that problem, I’d put this one down to failing social standards. Nobody in that picture cares how they look, act, are perceived, about tradition, or even about the proper loving relationship they deserve.

Had the people and culture in their lives instilled them with those values, through parenting, education, friendships, and yes, social bullying when they got out of line, we’d be looking at unrecognizable, traditional entities.

This is what happens when a society is built around being nice to everyone, regardless of worth, not having any kind of standards at all, and being open-minded to every single ridiculous, obnoxious idea, because the very concept of an idea or person having to prove themselves against adversity, is offensive.

The great irony is that it’s not kind, or enlightened in the end. We’ve failed these five as a society as much as they’ve failed themselves. Condemning someone to a life of failure is a lot more cruel than telling them what they need to hear, and a wholly selfish, cowardly act.

-Arcadia-

Banned
Btw, whether or not this ends up real or fake, we know there’s people out there like this, and have been seeing quite a bit of them. If the video is fake, there wouldn’t be an archetype and cultural trend to base the fake on, without reality.

As such, the messages are relevant, regardless of the validity of this individual piece of content.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

A constant reminder of what was said in a conversation over 20 years ago with a company director I was on a business trip with. "You know, the problem with your* country is the men will fuck anything". I mean he was right. You stop all this damn bullshit if guys had an ounce of self respect to just say no and jerk off and self improve until at least you can get with an average woman. AT least.

*It no longer matters what country he was referring to at the time.

Hissing Sid

So that's one in the pink, one in the stink and a warm palm for each of the runners up. By my reckoning there's still an orifice free!

I mean, is she even trying?

Behold the fate of those who don't hit the gym or pursue a career or life goals or find self-worth, friends.

WJdSOyO.jpg
I want there to be more guys

Like these guys will walk up to a couple and knock out the female and bring the male home to join their circle and they'll keep doing that

They'll squirm around in bed together like worms and the excess of males will stand around the bed like a golf audience and watch

Fucking awesome

Saruhashi

Banned

Cuck me if old.

Yeah, seen this group before. There was some youtube video about them.

Apologies for bringing a darker tone to the thread but in my opinion the 2 lads on the sofa beside her seem like kind of vulnerable individuals.

I would guess that one of more of the lads is being used for financial benefits and that jealously will be used as a form of control and/or abuse when the cameras and journalists aren't around.

Anybody ever heard of the Final Fantasy VII House? I am getting similar, though less obviously crazy, vibes here.

I would like to think that, if I were in a similar position at that age, my parents would have been able find a way to get me to smarten the fuck up.
Maybe that's what these lads are missing. Some kind of strong and convincing parenting.

When it comes down to it they are throwing away their early 20s over a profoundly unattractive woman who is going to give birth very soon and they will stick with it even though only 1 of the 4 is actually the father.

I wonder what the laws would be in the USA if say 5 years from now she kicked them all out. Would all 4 of the lads be on the hook for child support even though only one of them is the biological father?

Last edited:

Gp1

When it comes down to it they are throwing away their early 20s over a profoundly unattractive woman who is going to give birth very soon and they will stick with it even though only 1 of the 4 is actually the father.

In some years this relation will be like some sick version mad max beyond the thunder dome....

4 "mens" enters 1 "men" is stuck with

Last edited:
Top Bottom