• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Polyamorous 20-year-old is dating 4 men while pregnant with her first child

Weiji

Banned
CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER

bq3vqIH.jpg

That kid is in danger.

Last edited:

TheContact

For starters, it’s not ok for a guy to have 5 wives in the west, so that’s a false premise. However, it’s not as bad as a woman having 5 men for one blindingly obvious reason: she can only bear one child at a time. Despite what feminism has taught you, fertility is still the reason we’re here.

makes sense

A constant reminder of what was said in a conversation over 20 years ago with a company director I was on a business trip with. "You know, the problem with your* country is the men will fuck anything". I mean he was right. You stop all this damn bullshit if guys had an ounce of self respect to just say no and jerk off and self improve until at least you can get with an average woman. AT least.

That's why I'm still a virgin at nearly 34. I won't just fuck whatever is willing to fuck. I have standards and I know what I want in a woman and until I can improve myself and find that, I'll stay a fucking virgin and continue dating Palmela Handerson.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member
That's why I'm still a virgin at nearly 34. I won't just fuck whatever is willing to fuck. I have standards and I know what I want in a woman and until I can improve myself and find that, I'll stay a fucking virgin and continue dating Palmela Handerson.

Here's some tough love. This delusion is super common with people that have failed to find a partner. It's the sunk cost fallacy that gets more intense the longer it goes on that they haven't found anybody that they want to have sex with so they raise the bar higher and higher in the hope that "waiting" for so many years and still being a virgin will have a huge payoff. But in reality everyone can see it's just the bitterness being presented as a virtue. It's the first time I've read a guy using this logic, it's normally sour women with a high opinion of themselves.

Dude, bite the bullet and get a practice girl because ten years from now you'll be in the same position becuse no woman thinks your virginity has any value.

Papa

Banned
Here's some tough love. This delusion is super common with people that have failed to find a partner. It's the sunk cost fallacy that gets more intense the longer it goes on that they haven't found anybody that they want to have sex with so they raise the bar higher and higher in the hope that "waiting" for so many years and still being a virgin will have a huge payoff. But in reality everyone can see it's just the bitterness being presented as a virtue. It's the first time I've read a guy using this logic, it's normally sour women with a high opinion of themselves.

Dude, bite the bullet and get a practice girl because ten years from now you'll be in the same position becuse no woman thinks your virginity has any value.

Tbh at that point I’d just say screw it and go see a top shelf hooker. Women can smell virgin insecurity so it’s one of those things where the more you want it, the less likely you are to get it.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member

Yep, avoidance behavior rationalization. You don’t git gud at the fundamentals of life without experience, and the longer you live life in solitude the more dysfunction you’re going to need to correct afterwards, psychological and physical. Sexual dysfunction is very common in men who don’t lose their virginity until their 30s.

Life is so, so short. Start with the necessary changes now and make up for lost time before you’re in your 40s.

H

hariseldon

Unconfirmed Member

You've already had some good advice above so I won't labour the point too much but I can assure you with 100% certainty that you're taking the wrong approach. First up, sex isn't some mystical thing that takes you to a higher plane of existence. If you're doing it right it's messy, it's often hilarious, it's damn good fun and it's something you absolutely should be getting some practice at. The second thing is that just as you're almost certainly not flawless, neither am I (a long way from it sadly) and neither is any girl in the world, even Kylie Minogue (though she is as close as it gets). We're all human beings with flaws. A hell of a lot of the fun of dating is finding those flaws and seeing how you handle them. Do your strengths mesh with her flaws? Do her strengths cover yours? The danger in waiting so long is that you idealise 'the one' - you get to a point of dismissing anyone who isn't immediately 'the one'. Truth is that while the one exists, you've got to do the leg-work to find her. You've got to work on yourself, and that includes in relationships and the only way you can do that is with practice. The one will come along when you are at peace with yourself, but in the meantime you need to find plenty of 'good enough's who will in their own ways help you get there and who will shape your ideas of what you're looking for (my ideas certainly changed after each of the women in my life).

Good luck.

buizel

Banned

Yeah I mean that just comes across as really up your own arse, implying anyone who HAS fucked before 34 (which is vast majority of people) doesnt have standards and will just fuck whoever.

I mean it's an awesomely passive aggressive way to literally trigger anyone. CONGRATS ON THE

Unless it's a joke post.

If it's not the truth is simple: No girl has ever wanted to fuck you. Again, comes down to how you present yourself. If you comes across like an arrogant prick (like your post) then no girl will want to be your friend let alone sleep with you.

If thats YOUR standard behaviour, then I doubt you match up to most girls standards ;]

Last edited:

More pussy for me 👍.

While you judge people, it's pretty obvious that you are miserable about it. So go get it man, go get it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Everybody should watch this if they haven't

That video was full of fucked up shit and full of fucked up people....but goddamn it was damn interesting and entertaining to watch despite how much it made me grimace and say "The fuck is wrong with these people?" many many times in the span of those 40 minutes.

Well America has been promoting and normalizing degeneracy for years now so I'm not surprised this kind of shit is happening. I don't even want to think about what this country is going to look like in the next 30 years. All I know is that it's going to hell.

JimmyJones

Banned

You’re supposed to fuck everything that moves. It’s when you want to settle down that you need to up your standards. You can’t make a ho a housewife!

Last edited:
Lol whatever that’s one less ugly girl and 4 less creepy guys off the street. Let them enjoy life if they actually are

Last edited:

Papa

Banned
You've already had some good advice above so I won't labour the point too much but I can assure you with 100% certainty that you're taking the wrong approach. First up, sex isn't some mystical thing that takes you to a higher plane of existence. If you're doing it right it's messy, it's often hilarious, it's damn good fun and it's something you absolutely should be getting some practice at. The second thing is that just as you're almost certainly not flawless, neither am I (a long way from it sadly) and neither is any girl in the world, even Kylie Minogue (though she is as close as it gets). We're all human beings with flaws. A hell of a lot of the fun of dating is finding those flaws and seeing how you handle them. Do your strengths mesh with her flaws? Do her strengths cover yours? The danger in waiting so long is that you idealise 'the one' - you get to a point of dismissing anyone who isn't immediately 'the one'. Truth is that while the one exists, you've got to do the leg-work to find her. You've got to work on yourself, and that includes in relationships and the only way you can do that is with practice. The one will come along when you are at peace with yourself, but in the meantime you need to find plenty of 'good enough's who will in their own ways help you get there and who will shape your ideas of what you're looking for (my ideas certainly changed after each of the women in my life).

Good luck.

Kylie? Really showing your age here, Eldon.

brap

Banned
Brappy why are you constantly chiming in to shut down the bantz? This isn’t how I raised you.
It's cringey as fuck seeing you 2 geezers arguing in multiple threads lately. One of you is gonna get too worked up and end up having a heart attack.

Chest wax incoming? Chest wax incoming.

Greedings

Whatever helps you sleep at night, mate.

Melon

Banned

Hi, femoid here. I know plenty of people have already given you the spiel, but I figured I'd throw in my own two cents as well. That statement you said right there is bordering incel territory, no offense. Am I saying you're an incel? No, of course not. I don't know you very well. However, that statement seems like bitterness disguised as indifference. Similar to a, "No I don't care at all. See how little I care?!?!", really. I get the inkling that you have had little to no luck with women based on this post. Anyone that has had dating experience wouldn't be holding the concept of losing virginity so high. Sex isn't lifechanging. Sure, it's fun and fantastic when you're with the right partner. But it doesn't change your life. It doesn't suddenly make all the big bad go away. It changes none of that. I'm guessing your 'standards' are probably unrealistically high, almost impossibly so. It's good to have standards, but ones that are realistic. Don't just settle for anyone, but also don't expect your dream girl to just spawn out of nowhere. It takes work to find 'the one'. Usually through trial-and-error scenarios. You can't just expect her to do all the work, find and reach out to you, and make the move. This isn't some fairy tale. That shit doesn't happen. Go out. Make friends. Be more social and find yourself. You can't just sit around and wait and expect that shit to happen. Put in the effort to better yourself and find out exactly who you are. If you find someone along the way of that, that's great, but just don't expect this dream girl to appear out of thin air. That's not how real life works.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I don't like seeing people go down that kind of path. It only leads to a perpetual downward spiral. I wish you the best, and if you ever need advice I'm here. Cheers.

Mobilemofo

To be fair, those four guys look like they wouldn't have a blues clue about chatting up a women.. Still, no offense to the lady, but goddamn.. Surely the lads can maybe raise their A game up a level.

Hi, femoid here. I know plenty of people have already given you the spiel, but I figured I'd throw in my own two cents as well. That statement you said right there is bordering incel territory, no offense. Am I saying you're an incel? No, of course not. I don't know you very well. However, that statement seems like bitterness disguised as indifference. Similar to a, "No I don't care at all. See how little I care?!?!", really. I get the inkling that you have had little to no luck with women based on this post. Anyone that has had dating experience wouldn't be holding the concept of losing virginity so high. Sex isn't lifechanging. Sure, it's fun and fantastic when you're with the right partner. But it doesn't change your life. It doesn't suddenly make all the big bad go away. It changes none of that. I'm guessing your 'standards' are probably unrealistically high, almost impossibly so. It's good to have standards, but ones that are realistic. Don't just settle for anyone, but also don't expect your dream girl to just spawn out of nowhere. It takes work to find 'the one'. Usually through trial-and-error scenarios. You can't just expect her to do all the work, find and reach out to you, and make the move. This isn't some fairy tale. That shit doesn't happen. Go out. Make friends. Be more social and find yourself. You can't just sit around and wait and expect that shit to happen. Put in the effort to better yourself and find out exactly who you are. If you find someone along the way of that, that's great, but just don't expect this dream girl to appear out of thin air. That's not how real life works.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but I don't like seeing people go down that kind of path. It only leads to a perpetual downward spiral. I wish you the best, and if you ever need advice I'm here. Cheers.

You're fucking awesome, Melon Melon
I mean it.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
I missed the 34 year old virgin post until just now.

go on dating apps and get laid. it’s not hard if you make an effort. You may even get lucky and find a long term fuck buddy who you immediately fall in love with who crushes your heart after 6 months when she gets bored.

Top Bottom