• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Poorly Decorated Cakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexMogil

70c344a51f30f2ad653703896d5934e4.jpg

I've seen so many of these and I am sure many are pranks but my heart wants them to be genuine. I don't know why I laugh so much at these.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I guess the instructions were to write "nothing" on the cake...

xGjoKDI.jpg

And this "classic" is great...

EzXK61o.jpg

Some terrible ones to be sure. Also, a piping bag is with a star tube on the end is not a wacom tablet. Unless you go for a super expensive cake sculpted royal icing and airbrushing, you're going to get something that looks like a gameboy camera at best.

you can tell I spent way too much time as a teenager working part time in a cake shop.

Mista Koo

We once had a cake for end of school year with 3D buses on it. The next time we had the same cake for a different occasion with "Without buses" written on it.

This doesn't belong in the thread, the idea is a bit macabre but it's masterfully done.

StoneFox

Obama

xcelebratory-baking-obama-inspired-victory-cakes.jpeg.pagespeed.ic.eI85rB614l.jpg

The page I got this one from called it "A squirtle combined with a jack o' lantern."

brandon27sbirthdayoct20090061.jpg

This one is decorated fine, but for a 4 year old? I really hope it's a joke. :p

happy4th1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom