• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

Indrik

Neo Member
I got this piece in today and I am in love with it!!!

11896137_10207011371104100_3486245461860812063_n.jpg

Great Lucina. Who's the artist? I sadly suck at reading signatures and recognizing styles I probably should recognize

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
On sale tomorrow 8/27, 2pm CST at The Vacvvm, two Brandon Holt prints:

"Fingerwaves"
11" x 14" Screenprint, Edition of 60, $40

"Fingerwaves" (Foil Variant)
(really, really hard to photograph)
11" x 14" Screenprint, Edition of 20, $65:

"Phoenix"
11" x 14" Screenprint, Edition of 80, $40

"Phoenix" (Metallic Gold Variant)
11" x 14" Screenprint, Edition of 20, $60:

IronRinn

Today (Thursday, August 27th) on Bottleneck at the usual time: AJ Masthay's "Ship in a Bottle"

Based off one of his recent Widespread Panic gig posters in Boston. 24" x 16" 9 color, screenprint. Signed and numbered edition of 75, $40.00.

Unrelated: Daniel Danger unveiled a new print (two different version). Seems the lighter one will be an open edition.

fallengorn

At this point, I could probably wallpaper a small room with the amount of Dangers I have... but that one is good.

Edit: French Paper Art Club has a screenprint of a Paul Pope Catwoman cover:

5 color screen-print
Certificate of Athenticity signed by Paul Pope
Numbered Edition of 100
Approx. size: 16' x 24'
Paper: Fedrigoni Natural
35€

omgkitty

That Danger is something I know I don't need but will inevitably buy at Mondocon because I'm sure it looks amazing in person.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
I have a lot of Dangers, but I'm picking that one up and framing it immediately.

LaneDS

Aw fuck, is that a Mondocon print? Any details aside from what Rinn already shared?

Edit: I look forward to comparing framing with you Slug.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Aw fuck, is that a Mondocon print? Any details aside from what Rinn already shared?

It'll be at his Philly show next week. Does anybody here live around there? I was thinking of going, but I may not be able to make the drive due to plans.

LaneDS

It'll be at his Philly show next week. Does anybody here live around there? I was thinking of going, but I may not be able to make the drive due to plans.

Oh no shit. Haven't attended any shows yet but might make an exception (2.5 hour drive from DC) for this.

If not, would love a PB!

edit: thanks Rinn!

IronRinn

From the man himself:

danieldanger said:
as guessed, the lighter one will likely be this years new open edition, the darker one will be a limited run with copies allotted for philly/mondocon/online. well see, maybe thatll change, but at the moment thats what im thinking. [...] nothing print-wise will be exclusive to that show at the moment, but itll be first dibs at things for those who can make it.

Definitely getting one (though, like fallengorn , I probably have way too much work by the dude). Fan-fucking-tastic print.

Was thinking of maaaaybe going to the Philly show.

Damn, first time hearing about Daniel Danger (I'm new to the scene) and his work looks amazing. I'll have to try and get one of his new prints because that would look so cool on my wall.

Filthy Slug

Damn, if that show wasn't on Labor Day Weekend, I'd definitely be there. It'd be cool to meet some of y'all too!

If anybody is going and could PB, that'd be amazing.

LaneDS

I assume at most of these shows you're limited to one per person? My future brother-in-law lives outside Philly so I'm thinking of asking if he could go, and obviously I'd help out the thread if I could.

Let me know after Mondocon, I might have buyers remorse :D

Hah, will do, but I suspect if you end up owning it you'll want to keep it (and I'd say that's the right feeling to have in this case).

Filthy Slug

I assume at most of these shows you're limited to one per person? My future brother-in-law lives outside Philly so I'm thinking of asking if he could go, and obviously I'd help out the thread if I could.

Hah, will do, but I suspect if you end up owning it you'll want to keep it (and I'd say that's the right feeling to have in this case).

I think this'll be a small, chill show, and I imagine if you just explain that you have some very eager DD fanboys who just couldn't make it our to Philly but really want some snowy houses + ghosts prints, he'd maybe be okay with it?

LaneDS

I think if anyone would understand the need for ghosts, it'd be DD.

Once I get out of work and can look up the details on when and where, I'll start to figure out if I'm going or if I can convince someone to go in my stead, plus figuring out who here would want one.

I can't unsee the multiple light source problem on that DD print. I'm not generally nitpicky, but my wallspace is at such a premium these days that I know it wouldn't make it up.

That new wide landscape piece though, wowzers! I'll be picking one up at mondocon for sure (assuming they make it there)

b3b0p

Did anyone get the TMNT subscription?

It sold out in like seconds. At $600 I don't get it.

If anyone got one. I have PayPal waiting for you.

Otherwise, here is hoping they have them for sale at one of their events here in Austin.

ruxtpin

Banned
Does GAF have a meetup at mondocon? I've got a 2 week work-trip, but managed to get my boss to approve weekend flights to and from Austin. Never been before, but it looks like I may be trekkin' it alone. I've snagged quite a few mondo posters over the last several months, but figure the con would be another good way to dive further into the hobby.

ruxtpin

Banned
Ay - I've never been to any kind of convention like this before, but loving the artwork that I've been finding as of late. I travel quite a bit for work, so the rewards points leave me with more money to spend on good stuff the day I'm there.

Filthy Slug

Hey, if y'all wanted an Ansin Avengers 2 print, it drops in a half hour.

You’ll get a shot at some AP copies of Martin Ansin’s Avengers: Age of Ultron poster tomorrow. It’s a 24″ x 36″ screenprint, has an AP edition of 55, and will cost $75. The variant has an edition of 45 and will cost $90. These go up tomorrow (Friday, August 28th) at 2pm Central Time. Visit Postersandtoys.com.

Aegus

Hi guys,

Just started to get into buying prints and stuff. I'v'e been looking at the stuff available on Cult Classic Prints and I noticed that quite a few are for deposit locks. Does anyone know how much these eventually end of costing?

Hi guys,

Just started to get into buying prints and stuff. I'v'e been looking at the stuff available on Cult Classic Prints and I noticed that quite a few are for deposit locks. Does anyone know how much these eventually end of costing?

I'd assume between £40-45 plus shipping. Not cheap. Labyrinth variant I bough off them is tops though, great quality.

fallengorn

Grey Matter has a cool Iron Man poster by Gabz, releasing Wednesday. Would post, but I'm on my phone.

Looks better than the Ferguson.

Top Bottom