• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pop Culture Art/Posters/Prints |OT2| Signed and Numbered Edition of 20000

20149015_10209696335634349_387341008_o.jpg

Hint Olly? For old times sake?

shas'la

Hello all -

Just to let you know - My PM151 prints are half price (£15 instead of £30) until the end of July - specs as follows:

● 500mm x 700mm
● Single colour lithographic print (Double hit)
● Limited Edition of x151 of each variant
● Charizard Red [Pantone 2035]
● Blastoise Blue [Pantone 2728]
● Printed on Arjowiggins Pop'Set Cloud 170g
● Hand numbered
● Produced by Generation Press

They're available to buy here:
http://arkotype.tictail.com

+ I've got a case study on my site which outlines the project:
http://arkotype.co/work/pm151/

Some images:

PM1_1400.jpg

PM2_1400.jpg

PM3_1400.jpg

PM5_1400.jpg

PM6_1400.jpg

PM7_1400.jpg

nice job ordered both. Let me know what that frame is in the glamour shots, its really nice :)

b3b0p

Cyclops Print Works (i.e. Mockingbird) shared this from D23 on their Facebook earlier today:

Not sure if that'll be all Disney themed videogame stuff, but I'm hoping it'll be a wider range than that. Either way, thought it was cool so sharing for the non-FB folks.

Oh my. If I don't get these I will crush babies.

Browny

Banned
^^ That's a lovely piece.

New to the thread, and i'm liking a lot of what i'm seeing here. Any UK based sites that are worth looking at?

Two UK sites that I know of:

https://vice-press.com/
http://cultclassicprints.bigcartel.com/products

Otherwise you're at the mercy of US exchange rates and shipping costs. Before the drop it used to work out at around £1 = $1.10, so a $45 piece would be around £40 delivered. Nowadays it's probably evens, if not worse... hence why I've not bought anything this year, just frames.

IronRinn

suplex

The Esao piece is my favorite print in a long time.

Unfortunately his site is blocked at work, so I'm stuck trying on my phone. Hopefully I can get through, but I'm not sure what the hype level is on Esao these days.

suplex

Hey look another boring Batman poster.

Kurtz is certainly talented, however none of his prints have interested me at all so far.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
Hey look another boring Batman poster.

Kurtz is certainly talented, however none of his prints have interested me at all so far.

Hugely agree. I'm not sure if he's getting bad art direction or what, but his talent vs. actual output is bizarrely brutal.

omgkitty

Hugely agree. I'm not sure if he's getting bad art direction or what, but his talent vs. actual output is bizarrely brutal.

I would assume Mondo says "Hey Rory, wanna do Batman?" and he's like "Yeah sure, why not." He then does it, doesn't really have any ideas, but turns it in anyways, because it's a paycheck and people will buy it anyways and it gets him exposure. Drive is the same way. Just really boring, and I'm not sure why people lost their shit over it.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I would assume Mondo says "Hey Rory, wanna do Batman?" and he's like "Yeah sure, why not." He then does it, doesn't really have any ideas, but turns it in anyways, because it's a paycheck and people will buy it anyways and it gets him exposure. Drive is the same way. Just really boring, and I'm not sure why people lost their shit over it.

Drive is just one of those movies.

Has there been any great TDK prints? I'm drawing a blank.

IronRinn

I think his Graduate and A Clockwork Orange posters were really good. Not really a big fan of The Graduate, though.

I'm not surprised by the lack of good Nolan Batman films. Not much iconic imagery from those films, in my opinion.

Fjordson

As a general Batman fan but not necessarily a huge Dark Knight fan, I'd be all over that print if it was wordless with just the city. Looks dope.

ruxtpin

Banned
I'm not sure when the Jock Hot Fuzz is going to drop, but would anyone be able to PB for me? If it helps, I've got a number of prints up for trade.

IronRinn

Dat Jock. Why can't they have held off until Mondo-Con for release. ;_;
Jock is a variant, so I assume that they'll have a regular version available on the site at some point (maybe when it drops at SDCC). Interesting how he's keeping the same layout for (I assume) the entire trilogy.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
Got the reg and variant for Shaun back when they showed up at NYCC that one time. The pressure is on to get both!

(Although, it looks like the only difference is the costumes and darker colorway. Not as awesome as Shaun of the Ed.)

Erv

Anybody know if there are any gritty tmnt posters preferably for the Ninja turtles movies. I think I saw some cool ones before but they were so good I'm sure they were limited and no longer available. Thanks

Glassboy

The Jock Hot Fuzz is badass. Also, on Tyler Stout's site, in his latest update, he has a link that is a commentary track for Hot Fuzz featuring Edgar Wright and Quentin Tarantino. He has dropped subtle hints to what he is working in via his blog in the past. So hopefully since Jock's is out soon, his Hot Fuzz print won't be trailing to far behind. If anyone is able to grab me a hot fuzz I will reward them handsomely.

Filthy Slug

Crowd screaming like hounds at the heat of the chase/ All the colors of the rainbow flood my face
If Stout is finally doing Hot Fuzz, let's hope it's better / more interesting than his Shaun of the Dead.

That print is super fun and clever. The pint glass title alone rules, and I like the overwhelming amount of zombies in it.

It's no Attack the Block, tho ;).

Top Bottom