• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Maluma is like the basic tool bag version of J Balvin to me tbh

Maluma is visually speaking attractive. J Balvin on the otherhand
a27b6b309a.png

Both are trash for me musically speaking tho.

To y'alls faves this is a dream but for mine it's a reality- 18 number one hits, 200+ million albums sold, 2 songs of the decade, most weeks at number one by any artist overall and most weeks at number one with any one song with 16 and 14 respectively

Touchdown's corpse sneaking in some gloating I see 👀

Slé

Frodo

Also, why is topping iTunes so important? Beyonce's last 2 albums were critically acclaimed and are far more important and had way more impact than anything LG released since Fame Monster.

Even tho I don't even like Self-titled

Also, why is topping iTunes so important? Beyonce's last 2 albums were critically acclaimed and are far more important and had way more impact than anything LG released since Fame Monster.

Even tho I don't even like Self-titled

It isn't really, it's fun to watch at least. :p

I must admit, I HATED Chained to the Rythem when I first heard but it grew on me. It's decent.

And can I just say my favorite part about Gaga releasing new music is that it reminds people about her and I get to hear the radio stations play songs like Poker Face and Merry the Night.

RogueShadow

Neo Member
Hello!

What's your favourite Mariah song?

Well, shit. I mean.

We belong together.

Shake it off.

Touch my Body.

Heartbreaker (I still remember that trashy ass video, lol)

I am a fan of too many.

But honestly, Obsessed. (I don't know why) It's the embodiment of her in my opinion, you remove the Eminem reference (which makes it dated by the way) (in the video)

That's a genius concept (granted shes not the first to do the whole obsessed fan angle but still for HER it's just
original.gif

It fits. It works.

Point is, it was tasteful. It was classy, fun, subtle, nuanced. Now it's just tacky as fuck.

Also, sidenote. Watching The Bodyguard right now. Whitney is so got damn adorable in this. If they ever remake it. Rihanna. No question. But who the hell would play the corny romantic interest ? Kevin Costner is a true treasure in that movie. Lol.

When we have sex, f-fuck me like you obsessed
Servin' you pussy for your lunch, so let me wear a hairnet (ahh)
Freaky lil' bitch when I'm out with Charli
Yeah, we keep more eyes on us than the show iCarly (we do)
Bad bitch, make the way you can't get over me
Yo ass a pussy, I’m above it like a ovary (bad bitch)
I'm talkin' everyday, you gon' wanna hit on this
So sticky, Winnie The Pooh ain't got shit on this (nope)
Come get you a sample, lick between the camel
Pussy taste sweet 'cause I ate my pineapple (whoop)
Light a couple candles, prove you could handle
Pussy gooey like yolk before the egg scrambled (mmm)
Never trust a man who wear briefs (briefs)
'Cause he gon' wanna fuck and keep it brief (brief)
Call again when you need somethin' to eat (eat)
So I could open my legs, bon appétit, let's get it

f4bvyvs.gif
obqjVN4.gif

Brhoom

Banned
Well, shit. I mean.

We belong together.

Shake it off.

Touch my Body.

Heartbreaker (I still remember that trashy ass video, lol)

I am a fan of too many.

But honestly, Obsessed. (I don't know why) It's the embodiment of her in my opinion, you remove the Eminem reference (which makes it dated by the way) (in the video)

That's a genius concept (granted shes not the first to do the whole obsessed fan angle but still for HER it's just
original.gif

It fits. It works.

Point is, it was tasteful. It was classy, fun, subtle, nuanced. Now it's just tacky as fuck.

Also, sidenote. Watching The Bodyguard right now. Whitney is so got damn adorable in this. If they ever remake it. Rihanna. No question. But who the hell would play the corny romantic interest ? Kevin Costner is a true treasure in that movie. Lol.

You passed the test of having quality taste, and I welcum you to our semi dead place

8b441042c0f75afab6a3247e3441ad38.gif

No love for old Mariah or her album tracks?

I just woke up from a dream about Mariah... she was with me in my car and I didn't know where we were going. The strange thing is that her hair looked like this
p_victoria_beckham_l.jpg

But shorter on the sides. And with her chubby face she looked...unique

Floridian

I think i'm just over pop music atm. Nothing's exciting happening and things have been either underwhelming or unpleasant. I heard The Cure like once or twice and don't really remember how it goes now. CTTR has been old and KT won't release more stuff due to peer pressure. Rih/Bey's eras are over. Only thing i'm looking forward to atm is Lana's next album. The way I was so hyped for Lorde's sophomore effort and now I barely care for it. Of course i'll check it out when it's released but still. None of the new crew (Zara, Alessia, Bebe, etc) are doing it for me. Dua's output is fine but eh. Even with the males, I only care about The Weeknd. The rest is just no.

Floridian

Charli XCX Number 1 Angel
CupcakKe - Queen Elizabitch

Number 1 Angel was decent. Haven't heard it in a while tho. I legit tried a cupcakke song but wasn't into it at all.
-

My list is looking something like this atm;
Kendrick - DAMN.
Sampha - Process
Gas - Narkopop
Blanck Mass - World Eater
Kelly Lee Owens - Kelly Lee Owens
Spoon - Hot Thoughts
Tei Shi - Crawl Space
Laura Marling - Semper Femina
Arca - Arca
Actress - AZD
Ulver - The Assassination Of Julius Caesar
Thundercat - Drunk
Slowdive - Slowdive
Smino - Blkswn
King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard - Flying Microtonal Banana
Jay Som - Everybody Works
Maggie Rogers - Now That The Light Is Fading
Blonde Redhead - 3 O'Clock

The new JMSN next week should make it on there too. Edit; Goldfrapp is an H/M too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom