• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Popular UK camping youtuber has an 'encounter' in the woods.

Facism

There's a part in the video where there's an audible human exhale between sobs that really fucked with me. Before that I was all in on some animal being a twat but now I think it's some random creep being a twat, and that scares the shit out of me more than any paranormal possibilities

Last edited:
KP9fiPb.gif

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
Definitely kinda odd. Probably a homeless or addict. Good thing he got out of there

ahtlas7

Recently moved into a villa thats next to a small forest in Brussels. A few days into living here at about 6 in the morning we hear these creepy crying sounds outside. I open the window and there are 3 foxy foxes in the yard! I had never heard a fox before. Neighbors say they run around the area.

possible it might be a female bigfoot? creep me the f' out!!!!

why the hell did i watched this so late in the night and now i'm gonna have nightmare!!

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
I gotta be a little suspect since he's a content creator and he also has another similar video.

But if that was real I would have left all that bedding and shit right the fuck there and come back in the morning for it with a shotgun lol.

Probably would leave the Frenchie at home next time as well and bring a Pitbull friend.

jason10mm

Gold Member
I gotta be a little suspect since he's a content creator and he also has another similar video.

But if that was real I would have left all that bedding and shit right the fuck there and come back in the morning for it with a shotgun lol.

Probably would leave the Frenchie at home next time as well and bring a Pitbull friend.
Yeah, taking the time to pack yer kit when there are spooky noises all around you.....if you come back and the stuff is trashed you know you left ASAP for good reason. If you come back and nothing was touched....you know you left ASAP for good reason :p

This guy needs some thermal game cams to set up around his bivvy for this kinda stuff. Probably pretty chilling the number of things that creep up to sniff you deep into the night.

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
It reminded me of a video I saw a few months ago:

16:34 Metal knocking
17:31 Sounds like cutting trees with an ax
18:04 First screams
18:47 The scream got closer and more distinct
21:33 Sounds of heavy blows
22:41 Howling and screams
23:23 Screams again
24:39 Screams resumed
27:01 Metallic clatter again
27:39 Women's howls
28:17 Branches crackle and again monkey screams
29:38 Branches crunch and then women's crying
30:00 Uh first shots from the saiga
30:05 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
32:40 eerie howl

Or watch this video which makes a good summary

I'd probably shit my pants if I was him haha

SJRB

Gold Member
Had this on the backburner. It's pretty hilarious in a Bear Grills kind of way.

First the walk through the "abandoned and closed off" woods where you can hear the fucking highway in the background and he sets up camp and suddenly some random lady who is casually walking her dog comes by. Then you see an entire fucking town literally 500 feet downhill.

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Stuns me how many people are so credulous when it comes to YouTube videos. YouTube videos, lads. You know? That platform where everyone is constantly trying to get as many views and subscribers as possible, and will do anything to accomplish that?

badblue

Stuns me how many people are so credulous when it comes to YouTube videos. YouTube videos, lads. You know? That platform where everyone is constantly trying to get as many views and subscribers as possible, and will do anything to accomplish that?

It's also the worlds biggest video sharing site. If someone did capture something weird on video, where else would they post the video?

FunkMiller

Gold Member
It's also the worlds biggest video sharing site. If someone did capture something weird on video, where else would they post the video?

And what massive coincidence it is that the guy who had the creepy experience also happens to be an already established Youtuber, who probably relies on lots of views and subscribers to earn a living. Oh, and he seems to have an awful lot of creepy experiences, when you look at his channel. Amazing!

Last edited:

badblue

And what massive coincidence it is that the guy who had the creepy experience also happens to be an already established Youtuber, who probably relies on lots of views and subscribers to earn a living.
So what? People like going in to places and looking for creepy things and document it. Who are we to judge what kind of content they make if it's not harming anyone?

You know it possible to suspend disbelieve and think about what it could be if it's not fake.

Onikaan

Pretty cool OP, love spooky shit like this.

Half reminds me of this YouTube video where a guy goes urban exploring in what's clearly a crack den, what he doesn't realise is someone's following him around (the commentators noticed), but right at the end he gets himself trapped in a closet or something when he hears a bunch of people, he waits and then legs it when he has the chance.

I tried to find the video but couldn't sorry.

Dan Bell.

He admitted years later it was set up.

I haven't watched him since...

Onikaan

Oh yeah. Now we're talking.

Great British woodlands with Victorian Ghosts are rather tame in my mind when you compare it with the absolute primal isolation one must feel when deep in the forests of Russia or North America. I spend a lot of time in the forests around my town in Scotland and they're beautiful places - especially at night, and I very rarely feel afraid - but absolutely fuck being alone in the gargantuan forests in Russia.

If this video is staged, it's so well done. You can feel the fear. The rapid blasts from his shotgun coupled with the scream... excellent video.

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins

Probably just a bear. That guy is supposed to be a hunter and was armed with both axe and gun but shat himself like that?! What a beta 🙃

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
Reminded me of this one

Sorry for the double post.

This is one of the most convincing videos I've seen. First, this guy's channel isn't a paranormal channel. He just explores mines and tests out his new equipment.

Second, he doesn't claim the noises are anything unnatural, chalking then up as wind, birds or snakes. I wonder if it sounded different in real life, because in that video it's 100% whispering (from hell). Somebody needs to go back to that mine and check it out.

Alebrije

Nothing on Youtube is real.
Nothing is real just an interpretation of our senses....even between humans the same phenomen can be perceived on different ways .

Basically our reality is just a tree of a whole forest...

Last edited:

gundalf

Sorry for the double post.

This is one of the most convincing videos I've seen. First, this guy's channel isn't a paranormal channel. He just explores mines and tests out his new equipment.

Second, he doesn't claim the noises are anything unnatural, chalking then up as wind, birds or snakes. I wonder if it sounded different in real life, because in that video it's 100% whispering (from hell). Somebody needs to go back to that mine and check it out.

I wonder what the nuttyputty dude was hearing down the cave.

NinjaBoiX

I’m definitely going with fake, mainly because he looks really nonplussed about it all. There’s no way you’d be that composed and just casually walk towards the sounds saying “hello?”

Don’t buy it for a second.

Fools idol

Banned
I’m definitely going with fake, mainly because he looks really nonplussed about it all. There’s no way you’d be that composed and just casually walk towards the sounds saying “hello?”

Don’t buy it for a second.

it's really hard to put across that this guy has literally thousands of livestream camping videos where 0 encounters like this happened. Seriously not the kind of guy that would post a 'fake' video. I've watched his content for years.

He's since talked about the encounter more and suspects that it was kids playing a prank on him. has also contemplated removing his youtube channel because of all the chat trolls in livestreams asking him to go back there and film again when he has no interest in this type of content so, meh. I remain with the opinion he is telling the truth and what ever went down did actually go down. But it is most likely kids.

The youtube video is a very short crop of a nearly 4 hour live stream where he spent the first 1 hour or so just listening to the sounds outside, watching his dog react and stuff. At first he thought it was an animal and it was going away.. then his dog suddenly wakes up and goes absolutely CRAZY out of nowhere, no noises, nothing, but the dogi s deeply distressed. Then the sound starts again but this time it is literally right outside of the camp, but he cant see anything, there is literally nothing there but darkness all around him and this sound just is so loud it makes the chat freak out. The mic then dies for a little while and he was just kind of sitting deadly still worried that someone was going to attack him. After he left he waited in the morning to go back and collect some things he left at the camp and it was all still there, no footprints or anything unusual there at all just trees and rocks. No animals or evidence of any animals nearby. It was overall just a weird event.

Last edited:
Top Bottom