• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Possible Bombshell on Monday that Trudeau slept with 17 year old student while he was a teacher

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
STILL A RUMOUR TO BE CLEAR

Apparently the Globe and Mail is sitting on the story and it may break on Monday. Multiple Canadian reddits talking about it.

Warren works for the Toronto Sun fyi

Edit : court injunction in place by liberals is supposedly the reason the story didn't break today

Last edited:

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
He'll blame society for the sexual pressure and just memory hole it like the last one with his propaganda news networks.
In Canada, if the story is true, it would be highly illegal for anyone in authority to sleep with a minor (under age of 18) regardless that the age of consent back then was 14.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma
Oct 26, 2018
G&M doing it? Wow, if this is true. Bye bye Trudeau. Although given his creepy life when he was younger, not surprised one bit. Guy seemed like a party animal.

The most trusted mainstream newspaper in the country too. For those that don't know Canada'a G&M, it's a paper regarded as most sophisticated. People who like business, well written politics and editorials in boring black and white heavy newsprint read this paper.

On the other hand, if you want to read sports, stare at car and stereo ads and flip to the back page for the Sunshine Girl, you buy The Sun. lol

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
It's still very much a rumour. In that Twitter feed they are saying there is an NDA and the girl doesn't want to come forward ... Globe been trying to convince her or something.

And yeah, Globe and Mail would be like the Canadian equivalent of the Wall Street Journal.

Last edited:

Dane

Jul 16, 2019
Do you guys think this will honestly bring shit to him?

The polls were already indicating a close call months ago, by the liberal logic, the blackface scandal would have killed his chances, nothing happened.

Last edited:

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
I still require strong evidence or an actual police investigation.

I dislike Trudeau but I'm not going to fall into the SJW game of "believe word of mouth". That was the same smeer tactic used against Kavanaugh last year.
That's fair. It's still very much a rumour.

Reactions: JordanN

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
It's still very much a rumour. In that Twitter feed they are saying there is an NDA and the girl doesn't want to come forward ... Globe been trying to convince her or something.

And yeah, Globe and Mail would be like the Canadian equivalent of the Wall Street Journal.
If she can't disclose whether he had sex with her, the logical conclusion is that he had sex with her. Innocent and uninvolved people do not do NDAs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tesseract

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
So the media whitewashed Trudeau's decades of wearing blackface and shoving cucumbers in his undies as "brownface". How will this be spun, if it turns out to be real?

Trudeau Implemented Progressive, Hands-On Sex Ed Curriculum While Teaching

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005

Liberals have a court injunction so the paper can't publish
I am not as well versed in Canadian freedom of the press laws as I am in the United States, but am I not correct in asserting that this is not enforceable? As in if they printed and distributed, any penalties would be squashed in court?

I am at a loss as to why the paper just didn't ignore the injunction and run it.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006

Liberals have a court injunction so the paper can't publish
So it is all but confirmed at this point.

It's strange - Trudeau was the golden boy of the American left for a while because he was "not Trump", but he is guilty of literally every one of the grand moral charges that get bandied at Trump.

Trudeau actually has a corrupt administration with the SNC-Lavalin scandal (which leftist Canadian media calls an "affair"). Trudeau actually is a racist even as he calls his employers racist, and has a history of countless minstrel show-esque blackface sessions (which leftist Canadian media ineffectually tried to soften as "brownface"). And now Trudeau actually is a sex predator, with a cowardly media hiding behind laws clearly designed to shield the powerful.

Last edited:

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
These both would be games I'd play on the PC maybe you could plug in a mouse to play them a bit easier on PS4. I haven't tried either of these titles yet so I can't offer much help on choosing between the two.
The sign outside the fire station in Sydney's inner-west read: “House fires are toxic, our masculinity isn’t”
A Sydney fire station has come under attack for putting up a sign, seemingly in response to Gillette's controversial advertisement.

I am not as well versed in Canadian freedom of the press laws as I am in the United States, but am I not correct in asserting that this is not enforceable? As in if they printed and distributed, any penalties would be squashed in court?

I am at a loss as to why the paper just didn't ignore the injunction and run it.
I think that the injunction is to decide if it came out it would cause irreparable harm if the charges turn out not to be true or something like that. Anyways if it’s true it’s coming out. It’s picking up steam in various subreddits, the_donald has it on front page with over 2k upvotes.

Reactions: llien
cowardly media hiding
Got banned last week from Canada reddit when I suggested that the CBC shouldn't be allowed to comment on the election because it would be a conflict of interest for them since if the 'wrong' party won their funding would be in jeopardy

If this story is true you can bet the cbc will be working overtime to try and positive spin or devalue the story

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Ownage

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
Adding fuel to the story of a possible court injunction nobody received a copy of the Globe and Mail today ie. Saturday (Mon - Sat delivery). Which would make sense if they had the paper ready to go and injunction came down at the last minute.

Trudeau also didn't do any campaigning today.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: infinitys_7th

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
Adding fuel to the story of a possible court injunction nobody received a copy of the Globe and Mail today ie. Saturday (Mon - Sat delivery). Which would make sense if they had the paper ready to go and injunction came down at the last minute.

Trudeau also didn't do any campaigning today.
Now this, could be a story of collusion.

I'll chalk it up to cowardice for now, but for no copies(none?)to hit the stands sounds awfully suspicious to me.

A political party has stopped a newspaper from actually going out.

I cannot wait to get the full story in this in the near future.

Rock And Roll

Sep 28, 2014
Well I feel dumb for not saying this in the blackface thread when it dropped, but I said this to numerous friends over the course of the week. My prediction was this:

Blackface is an appetizer. The election season has barely started and this breaks. They probably have something bigger waiting for Trudeau as we get closer to the election. I think he's going to get metoo'd due to his previous accusation.

That was what I told everyone. Now never in a million years would I have guessed with an underage girl, but still, am I just really smart or am I from the future? 🤔🤔🤔

Adiós Justin, it's been real.

Reactions: Liberty4all

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
lol are multiple women going for his dick in that photo?

who the fuck is this French Canadian motherfucker?

Dane

Jul 16, 2019
So it is all but confirmed at this point.

It's strange - Trudeau was the golden boy of the American left for a while because he was "not Trump", but he is guilty of literally every one of the grand moral charges that get bandied at Trump.

Trudeau actually has a corrupt administration with the SNC-Lavalin scandal (which leftist Canadian media calls an "affair"). Trudeau actually is a racist even as he calls his employers racist, and has a history of countless minstrel show-esque blackface sessions (which leftist Canadian media ineffectually tried to soften as "brownface"). And now Trudeau actually is a sex predator, with a cowardly media hiding behind laws clearly designed to shield the powerful.
As long you are a powerful left wing, you can do the hell you want.

If this is true, I hope it's enough to take him out, although the media will probably try and sweep it under the rug.
The blackface thing with proofs up to eleven would have been enough to make people even think of a renounce, nothing happened.

Last edited:

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
I don't doubt that he did. What I do doubt is that the story gets out. The media will do all they can to squash this. He's the woke golden boy. Although I'm sure the left would somehow justify it just like they did with the blackface. "oh but it was 18 years ago."

Teletraan1

May 17, 2012
Canada
I have seen very few liberal yard signs in my area. It would appear people don't want to openly support the party but I know they will at the ballot box. It usually takes 2 major scandals and 10+ years in office to disrupt liberal rule. This version has the scandals down to a science but only 4 years in office. Had the conservatives done the exact same thing they would be out of office with so few seats that they would be fighting for official party status thanks to a media that made more of a stink about a personal friendship a MP had with Faith Goldy than 3 examples of blackface. With these liberal cunts I am predicting a minority government as their worst case scenario.

Xaero Testosterone

Formerly 'Xaero Gravity'
May 12, 2013
Canada Eh
I actually met Justin Trudeau at a restaurant years ago.

We’d accidentally been given his table one time. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”

Then out of nowhere Justin Trudeau shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big fan of his father) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Justin was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later.

After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Justin Trudeau and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.

May 17, 2018
I would have banged a 17 year old too, specially here since it is legal lol. But then again I'm not a moralist hypocrite preaching weird woke sexual puritanism and then acting the opposite.
But not your student.
That's like fucking your employee but while that person also being minor and more easily to be exploited.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
But not your student.
That's like fucking your employee but while that person also being minor and more easily to be exploited.
I don't subscribe to that either. Working in the university I have seen many teacher-student relationships and most of them have been normal, even a couple of them ended up in marriage and both teachers and students usually handle them pretty well with ups and downs like any other relationship. And the thing is that, even if there's a power difference there, there are barely no relationship in the world which starts without power differences. Maybe one of the person is more financially stable which ads a power difference, or maybe one of the person's is hotter than the other which ads a power difference or has a better social status which ads a power difference. Or one person is more studied or has more sexual experience than the other, etc etc. This talk about power differences strikes me as coming from the same type of moral puritanism, power differences is many times what makes a person attractive and a relationship worthwhile to one or both sides. A student might get attracted to their teacher because he or she is a more knowledgeable person and could even act as a mentor to them, the admiration is transformed into something attractive and I don't see any problem with that. In the end it's all about allowing people to have life experiences that make them grow and learn and not to pretend to micromanage people's lives to shield them from some paranoid sex boogeymen that ultimately will fill society with overprotected adult children who never learned anything because society was too busy protecting them from life.

And again, a lot of this nonsense comes from the same left that for years preached sexual liberalism. It's an absurd contradiction.

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
I don't subscribe to that either. Working in the university I have seen many teacher-student relationships and most of them have been normal, even a couple of them ended up in marriage and both teachers and students usually handle them pretty well with ups and downs like any other relationship. And the thing is that, even if there's a power difference there, there are barely no relationship in the world which starts without power differences. Maybe one of the person is more financially stable which ads a power difference, or maybe one of the person's is hotter than the other which ads a power difference or has a better social status which ads a power difference. Or one person is more studied or has more sexual experience than the other, etc etc. This talk about power differences strikes me as coming from the same type of moral puritanism, power differences is many times what makes a person attractive and a relationship worthwhile to one or both sides. A student might get attracted to their teacher because he or she is a more knowledgeable person and could even act as a mentor to them, the admiration is transformed into something attractive and I don't see any problem with that. In the end it's all about allowing people to have life experiences that make them grow and learn and not to pretend to micromanage people's lives to shield them from some paranoid sex boogeymen that ultimately will fill society with overprotected adult children who never learned anything because society was too busy protecting them from life.

And again, a lot of this nonsense comes from the same left that for years preached sexual liberalism. It's an absurd contradiction.
nah

• LOL
Reactions: Lamel

oatmeal

Jun 17, 2007
I actually met Justin Trudeau at a restaurant years ago.

We’d accidentally been given his table one time. Apparently he was fond of the restaurant and had a specific table he liked, and the management had messed up and gotten their days wrong, (it was Tuesday and they thought he was coming on Thursday or something like that).

Anyway, the manager, completely embarrassed (this is a pretty nice restaurant) comes by and says “I’m so sorry, but we’d like to move you to another table if you could be troubled, and we’ll gladly compensate you for the cost of the meal and any other meal you’d like while you’re in town.” My sister and cousin were both like “Yeah that’s cool.” and I kind of played the asshole a bit. “I’m sorry, I just don’t understand. We’ve been here for 15 minutes - we’ve just ordered. Can’t we finish our meal here?”

Then out of nowhere Justin Trudeau shows up next to the manager and says “Paul, these guys can finish. We’ll be at the bar. I got some time.” And I (being a big fan of his father) said “Oh wow, uh… I had no idea. Please feel free to give them the table.” Justin was grateful, shook my hand and said thanks, then gave me a card with his number on it and told me to give him a call later.

After working up the nerve, I gave him a call that night, and to make a long story short, we had a glorious 11 month love affair, man on man, that I shall never forget. Our bodies intertwined as one, and from the beauty of Morocco, to the French Riviera, to the snorkeling in the Galopagos, Justin Trudeau and I made glorious gay love to each other on six of the seven continents.
Now I have to tell my wife we can’t have sex tonight because I already jerked off.

Thanks.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019

This is a great essay by Laura Kipnis on this subject. It reeks of truth http://laurakipnis.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Sexual-Paranoia-Strikes-Academe.pdf

Of course she was almost sacked by woke leftists from the university for daring to question the nonsense sexual policies in academic institutions. Thankfully she wasn't.

May 17, 2018

Sure I totally agree. Just not, when it comes to minors in middle- or high school
That's where I draw the line. Otherwise I could also start to go even further back.

Universtiy is totally different. It's not mandatory, you don't have to be there. There is a vastly different power structure. You're generally a lot more matured.
A professors at the University works for me. I pay their salary. (Yeah in most cases it's my parents, but whatever). Boy the one I told that after getting into an argument was mad^^