• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Possible Bombshell on Monday that Trudeau slept with 17 year old student while he was a teacher

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
He says, "still a rumor" in big bold letters at the top.

And you want to talk about "reading comprehension".

:messenger_smirking: :messenger_ok:
He clearly indicated its a rumor in his OP - and clearly acknowledged by me saying Until its more than a rumor. Reading comprehension is understanding that's not where my beef is.

You don't have to be a prophet to know this story will devolve into nothing but fake propaganda bullshit.

Last edited:

Jonirenicus

Jun 23, 2019
He clearly indicated its a rumor in his OP - and clearly acknowledged by me saying Until its more than a rumor. Reading comprehension is understanding that's not where my beef is.

You don't have to be a prophet to know this story will devolve into nothing but fake propaganda bullshit.
Like Russiagate

Reactions: Hayfield and Oner

Aurelian

my friends call me "Cunty"
Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
You should shut the fuck up about critical thinking. You literally post word for word takes out of liberal canadian publications.
Cite examples where I did that in your next reply. No excuses, please. Find my posts and then the articles I'm supposedly quoting from (I'm not and you're lying, but I'd like to see you try).

And that doesn't change the reality: at this stage, it's pure rumour without even a hint of substantiating evidence. It makes even the most tenuous CNN or Drudge Report leak seem like a Pulitzer prize-winning feature. Critical thinking means refraining from reaching conclusions when there's no viable supporting data, especially when a claim is audacious, so why are you ignoring that when there's a distinct whiff of bullshit about this?

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
You were eager to condemn the Covington kids without evidence. You were eager to condemn anyone who pointed out that Smollett’s story didn’t have evidence. You’re willing to spread the idea that Trump is a sexual abuser because of numerous (dropped) accusations that never had evidence.

I’m sure I could find more examples if I did some digging, but you’re not worth it.

You’re very quick to condemn people on the right for assumed wrongdoing, but claim that the same shouldn’t be done for those on the left.

Blatant hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
You were eager to condemn the Covington kids without evidence. You were eager to condemn anyone who pointed out that Smollett’s story didn’t have evidence. You’re willing to spread the idea that Trump is a sexual abuser because of numerous (dropped) accusations that never had evidence.

I’m sure I could find more examples if I did some digging, but you’re not worth it.

You’re very quick to condemn people on the right for assumed wrongdoing, but claim that the same shouldn’t be done for those on the left.

Blatant hypocrisy.
There is so many things wrong with this BS post that i don't even know where to begin lol

But hey whatever makes you feel better man.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
And that doesn't change the reality: at this stage, it's pure rumour without even a hint of substantiating evidence. It makes even the most tenuous CNN or Drudge Report leak seem like a Pulitzer prize-winning feature. Critical thinking means refraining from reaching conclusions when there's no viable supporting data, especially when a claim is audacious, so why are you ignoring that when there's a distinct whiff of bullshit about this?
This exchange on Friday between Trudeau and reporters lent some weight to the rumor because he completely dodged questions:

If there's nothing there he could have shot that down and be done with it. That doesn't mean I think there's any truth to it, I just think that someone in his position could have done more to squash this story if he's innocent.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
How do expect me to respond when you provide no rebuttal?
How do you expect me to respond you post straight bullshit comparisons and false equivalencies?

There is literally NOTHING about this Trudeau rumor. No articles. No witnesses. No pictures. No videos. No nothing. And then you came on and compared this situation to others that had witnesses, audio recordings, videos and articles covering the incidents. They had widespread media coverage. Things that had actual information surrounding them. Granted not all of the evidence or information in those cases were accurate, but at least they existed. This doesn't even have THAT much going for it and yet you still tried to ignorantly compare them.

If you wanna talk shit at me then just talk shit. But don't hide behind BS in order to do it. Especially poorly thought out BS that takes less than 10 seconds of critical thinking to debunk.

Mar 14, 2018
How do you expect me to respond you post straight bullshit comparisons and false equivalencies?

There is literally NOTHING about this Trudeau rumor. No articles. No witnesses. No pictures. No videos. No nothing. And then you came on and compared this situation to others that had witnesses, audio recordings, videos and articles covering the incidents. They had widespread media coverage. Things that had actual information surrounding them. Granted not all of the evidence or information in those cases were accurate, but at least they existed. This doesn't even have THAT much going for it and yet you still tried to ignorantly compare them.

If you wanna talk shit at me then just talk shit. But don't hide behind BS in order to do it. Especially poorly thought out BS that takes less than 10 seconds of critical thinking to debunk.
jussie had no evidence bro. he actually had anti-evidence cause the stuff he was saying was so dumb you couldn't believe it unless your head was three fathoms deep into your own ass

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
compared this situation to others that had witnesses, audio recordings, videos and articles covering the incidents. They had widespread media coverage. Things that had actual information surrounding them. Granted not all of the evidence or informati
Witnesses and articles that lied, and audio and video that didn’t actually capture the things that were being accused.

You seriously just argued that false evidence is better than no evidence at all.

You really can’t stop yourself from saying dumb shit can you?

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com

lol what happened to "the more information we have the better"?

I'm sorry, your baby has Trump Derangement Syndrome. Nobody_Important passed it along to the child.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Witnesses and articles that lied, and audio and video that didn’t actually capture the things that were being accused.

You seriously just argued that false evidence is better than no evidence at all.
But we didn't know it was false at the time you dunce. This story doesn't even have false evidence going for it because it has literally no evidence. There is nothing. No accusations. No audio. No video. No witnesses. And basically no coverage.

Have others and myself fallen for false evidence? Of course. Alot of people have. But at least evidence was presented. There was video. There was accusations. There was audio. There was witnesses. This doesn't have any of that going for it. And that's my point.

Last edited:

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
What you're seeing is the result of double standards. When a conservative politician gets absolutely destroyed without a shred of evidence and a liberal politician gets a complete pass after failing to respond to a direct question it throws fuel to the fire... or, in this case, a tiny spark/rumor.

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
But we didn't know it was false at the time you dunce. This story doesn't even have false evidence going for it because it has literally no evidence. There is nothing.

Have others and myself fallen for false evidence? Of course. Alot of people have. But at least evidence was presented. This doesn't have anything for it. And that's my point.
The “evidence” was easily falsifiable. Covington witnesses were extremely biased (it was a fucking political rally), Jussie’s story made no sense, the videos of each incident didn’t corroborate ANYTHING that was claimed to have happened.

You would’ve seen that things weren’t clear-cut if you took a second to think about it. But you didn’t want to sit back and think. You wanted to feel morally righteous. So you ate up whatever slop was put in front of you if it served your bias.

You proudly stood against some kid who committed the awful crime of smiling awkwardly. You boldly stood up for a man who faked a hate crime.

And you learned no lesson at all.

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
lol what happened to "the more information we have the better"?

I'm sorry, your baby has Trump Derangement Syndrome. Nobody_Important passed it along to the child.
What? Your post makes literally no sense. I am pointing out there is no information surrounding this story. How does that equal me not wanting more information?

If Trudeau is guilty of this then fuck him. Hell I say fuck him because of the whole blackface thing for that matter. But I need something more than "Tabloid allegedly has *insert dirt here* on politician". Especially when there is nothing else other than that. There is no victim coming forward publicly. No pictures. No video. No audio. No history of similar behavior. No witnesses. No nothing.

I am all for evidence and I am willing to listen to any evidence against someone accused of taking advantage of someone. But for that to be the case there actually needs to be evidence presented in order for me to listen to it.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
What? Your post makes literally no sense. I am pointing out there is no information surrounding this story. How does that equal me not wanting more information?

If Trudeau is guilty of this then fuck him. Hell I say fuck him because of the whole blackface thing for that matter. But I need something more than "Tabloid allegedly has *insert dirt here* on politician". Especially when there is nothing else other than that. There is no victim coming forward publicly. No pictures. No video. No history of similar behavior. No witnesses. No nothing.

I am all for evidence. But for that to be the case there actually needs to be evidence presented.
Accusations are evidence. 👳‍♂️ :messenger_ok:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I agree.

So can you link me the article or tweet where the victim is accusing Trudeau of this?
The Globe and Mail is apparently sitting on the story, didn't you read the OP? The accuser may be too afraid to step forward and may even be marked for protection due to fear of being attacked.

And since we both know secondhand whistleblowing should still considered as I linked above, you should definitely take the fact that an entire news org is sitting on this story to be just as much if not more credible, right?

If the cinderblocks of irony aren't waking you up yet, yes I am drawing a comparison to your (obvious) hypocritical behavior when it comes to the Ukraine call whistleblower situation, as well as all your other blind jumpstarts that ended up being fake (Covington, Smollett, Kavanaugh).

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Y'know I think the most responsible thing would be for Trudeau to publicly come out and deny the allegations and prove they are untrue. The fact that he hasn't spoken up yet is really concerning, my hands are steepled just below my nose and everything.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
Well you already posted white supremacist talking points last week so I guess I shouldn't be surprised you would so low as to joke around about something as sensitive as this. It's par for the course at this point really.
Lmao implying I’m racist because I posted studies you didn’t like?

And I’m dead-serious. How dare you imply I would joke around about the time Justin Trudeau raped me while he was dressed (and colored) like Mister Popo from Dragonball.

It’s a real accusation, and accusations are evidence right?

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Nobody_Important

Gold Member
May 22, 2018
Lmao implying I’m racist because I posted studies you didn’t like?
No I'm implying you are a racist because you posted a list of studies that argue that black people are mentally, physically, and emotionally inferior to white people.

I would like to think most normal people would do the same given the nature of the garbage that you posted.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: OptimusApex

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
No I'm implying you are a racist because you posted a list of studies that argue that black people are mentally and emotionally inferior to white people.

I would like to think most normal people would do the same given the nature of the garbage that you posted.
The studies don't argue anything. They are studies. Each study may have a hypothesis it is testing, but actual data is there for all to see.

I don't believe in/care about racial superiority or inferiority. I don't even think those studies are useful in determining differences between races. Anybody who looks into them can see that they can hardly be considered representative, especially when talking about 2 or more groups that each contain at last a few hundred-million people.

But the data cannot easily be disputed. If you think the data points to something that you find unsavory, the solution isn't to close your eyes and stick your fingers in your ears. The solution is to question why the data came out that way. How big was the sample size? How were they picked? Could there have been secondary or tertiary factors at play? Etc.

But you don't care about facts, you want to feel morally righteous. That is why you're willing to claim data isn't evidence while also claiming that unfounded accusations are evidence.

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to let you indulge in your maturbatory unearned self-righteousness.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
It’s the SJWs who yell and claim to promote ethnic color blindness. Yet they are the first ones to promote check boxes on forms where one has to identify if they’re WHITE or BLACK...etc

On these forms our individuality is cast aside and we are asked to categorize ourselves according to skin color. That’s actually creating MORE separation

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
It’s the SJWs who yell and claim to promote ethnic color blindness. Yet they are the first ones to promote check boxes on forms where one has to identify if they’re WHITE or BLACK...etc

On these forms our individuality is cast aside and we are asked to categorize ourselves according to skin color. That’s actually creating MORE separation
They don't promote that at all...

autoduelist

Aug 30, 2014
Gotta agree, woke racism is real. Intersectionalism is built upon a bedrock of pure identitarian thought that would make white supremacists... agree with them. Which is why there are many 'woke' articles supporting segregation, against race mixing /interracial dating, racial exclusionary practices.

Honestly, blot a few words out and it would be a hard job telling the difference between the latest woke article and a neo-nazi pamphlet.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
I meant the PC Police
(My bad)

the PC Crowd yell that “we’re all the same“ and claim to promote ethnic color blindness YET are the first ones to promote check boxes on forms where one has to identify if they’re WHITE or BLACK...etc