• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Possible Bombshell on Monday that Trudeau slept with 17 year old student while he was a teacher

HarryKS

Jan 24, 2010
Tonight's the last/only English election debate with Trudeau, but given how the French debate played out I'm not banking on any fiery exchanges even if this story were to be true. They avoided talking about blackface on the debate stage last week in Montreal.

We had a shot at giving a Trump-like political outsider power when Kevin O'Leary ran for the conservative party leadership race in 2017, but he dropped out due to lack of support in Quebec.
He can't speak French. That's entirely on him.

OptimusApex

Formerly 'AfricanKing' ... purposely obtuse
Jul 16, 2017
Theres only 2 places in the internet that are talking about this.. Neogaf and Blackbalkmedia. Maybe this is just a junk news story that many people have simply attached themselves to because they are looking for any reason to shit on a left leaning leader.

crowbrow

Feb 28, 2019
Don't fuck children, how hard is this
They're not really children anymore and in the country im leaving in everyone 16 and up can legally fuck anyone they like 🤷🏽‍♂️ and also in that post the context is more for university students who most are already 18 or more.

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
It's probably fake unfortunately. I somewhat agree that we shouldn't be too trigger happy on suspect stories.

I'll admit, I was at least willing to believe the initial claim but when it turned into teenage boy it felt like it was getting a bit silly.

Platinumstorm

Oct 19, 2011
Theres only 2 places in the internet that are talking about this.. Neogaf and Blackbalkmedia. Maybe this is just a junk news story that many people have simply attached themselves to because they are looking for any reason to shit on a left leaning leader.
Wait, you're saying Gaf might be further right than what it claims to be?

Reactions: Lamel

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
You checked the whole internet?

Jonirenicus

Jun 23, 2019
They're not really children anymore and in the country im leaving in everyone 16 and up can legally fuck anyone they like 🤷🏽‍♂️ and also in that post the context is more for university students who most are already 18 or more.
17 is still a child even if your laws let you have sex with them, don't fuck children.

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
It was talked about on metacanada and the_donald both which sourced initially from Kinsella’s twitter posts about it. Kinsella is a well known political pundit in the Canadian media (Sun Media). He’s not a “nobody”, however, I made it clear from the start this was definitely a rumour and sourced where it was coming from.

Appears for now nothing coming from it, however, it’s very interesting Kinsella alluded to a gag order and then the Globe not going out on Saturday.

Another article regarding it from today, American source this time: https://buffalochronicle.com/2019/10/07/trudeau-is-rumored-to-be-in-talks-with-an-accusor-to-suppress-an-explosive-sex-scandal-that-may-force-him-from-office/

Overall, no reputable established outlets are talking or reporting about it at this time thus the reason it’s basically a rumour, albeit interesting given Kinsella connection.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
Are you telling me people would run with fake news because it justifies their preconceived biases against a political leader they dislike?

Can’t say I’ve ever heard of that happening before. Thank god at least people on the left don’t do that, amirite?

OmegaSupreme

Apr 17, 2019
Nothing came of it eh? Oh well. Unlike the other place i'm sure everybody will move on and let this go. The dude is a snake regardless. One who wishes it was black.

Last edited:

TrainedRage

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2018
USA
Cool now you should have some empathy for what Trump supporters have been dealing with for 2 years.

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
Just another update:

On news talk 1010 this morning they were roundtables talking about the Trudeau rumours from west academy or whatever the place is he taught at.

Christie Blatchford has personally been chasing the rumours with a colleague but she said no one is talking so there is nothing substantive.

But she implied it isnt because there is nothing, rather because no one is talking so they have no idea what there could be, big or small.

Christie was very careful to be clear there is nothing to report on, but they have been digging and hitting closed doors.

She is working with a Globe reporter on it.

They said it didnt add up that he quit the job which he seemed to love to take on a lower paying job elsewhere.

But I guess there is a disclosure agreement that both teachers and student families sign that they cant speak on anything like this without legal repercussion.

So again, she was like, "ya, we've tried to ask people but literally no one will talk to us about it."

Christie is a well known Canadian journalist https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christie_Blatchford

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Who knows if its true but if it is I bet its being hidden until after the election. Watch it come out a day or two later. Stall tactics. Again if its true. For now no receipts so there is nothing there yet.

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
I was more wondering if someone else would make the thread.
I'm kind of new to Canadian politics (actually politics in general) I wouldn't be able to make a decent OT with all the relevant information.
OP's don't always have to be encyclopedic in nature, the Australian Politics OP doesn't really look very comprehensive. It's more about getting a topic going so people can start a conversation.

I suggest the title "Canadian Politics |OT| Red, White, and never Blue" (stole this from a Smodcast years ago lol)

• Thoughtful

Shaqazooloo

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
OP's don't always have to be encyclopedic in nature, the Australian Politics OP doesn't really look very comprehensive. It's more about getting a topic going so people can start a conversation.

I suggest the title "Canadian Politics |OT| Red, White, and never Blue" (stole this from a Smodcast years ago lol)
I'll think about it.
If I do make the thread it'll be tomorrow after work, I can't do it right now.

• Fire
Reactions: Nymphae

Liberty4all

Nov 11, 2007
Last edited:
  • Triggered
Reactions: DunDunDunpachi

azz0r

May 24, 2005
forums.wuggawoo.co.uk
Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

*checks topic title*

Trudeau said this?

Oh, you're foaming at the mouth about Trump in yet another unrelated conversation. Carry on like you usually do azz0r azz0r

Whitesnake

Jan 31, 2018
He'll get away with it, they all do.
Allegations aren’t actually evidence, by the way.

Your TDS is getting worse by the day. I’d say you only have about another presidential term left to live. Once Trump’s out of office you will go into coma because your brain is no longer able to function at even a base level without complaining about Trump.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Allegations aren’t actually evidence, by the way.

Your TDS is getting worse by the day. I’d say you only have about another presidential term left to live. Once Trump’s out of office you will go into coma because your brain is no longer able to function at even a base level without complaining about Trump.
From another thread:

• LOL
Reactions: Whitesnake