• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

possible games leaked from the PlayStation 5 presentation.

tenor.gif

I can make animal noises as well.

PolishedUniqueLeafcutterant-size_restricted.gif

Vawn

Banned
uh huh lol. Trust me, there's more games out that I like than I can even play right now. This is a weak ass launch line up for some people.

If you're into these series, good for you.

Not good for me, because this list is likely fake. It's way too good to be plausible right out of the gate.

Again. If this list is so bad to you - what would a GOOD lineup look like to you?

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Not the greatest of lists, but that was the same thing at launch last time, and the first 2 years. After that they killed it every year, with a lot of great titles. I expect exactly the same this gen.

Why would insomniac annouce 2 games in one show ? Has a company every annkuced 2 games in one show ? Ratchet and spider man 2 ? Its one of them not bith .

I have a feeling its ratchet

TwoDurans

"Never said I wasn't a hypocrite."
kKn1y5Q.gif

How can Insomniac a studio of ~275 people have two launch titles for the PS5 when it's been less than two years since their last game came out?

Last edited:

Umbral

When I see things like “new missions” for Demon’s Souls and “mountable dragons” in Horizon Zero Dawn 2 alongside titles like “Train Rides in Bothemo’s Street“

What a load of horseshit. Even if some of it is accurate, it could have been predicted by most anyone paying attention.

Fucking Bothemo’s Street. Hahaha.

MadAnon

When was the last time someone leaked anything on 4chan that turned out correct? Yeah, never.

Last edited:

SSfox

• Uncharted Lost Legacy 2: Developed by Sony San Diego, it would be the first fully cooperative game in the series. Chloe and Victor Sullivan would be playable.

That's how Lost Legacy should've been, Either Chloe with Sully, Cutter or Sam, IDK what ND were thinking by putting that Nadine character that nodody give TF about.

That being said, it was still a very good Uncharted game, but can't help but Nadine was such a meh though

Last edited:

Hendrick's

If only my penis was as big as my GamerScore!
Stopped reading with the Spider-Man 2 rumor. That's so not happening, sorry. Reads like the wet dream of a fanboy.
I agree. They could potentially show a teaser, but the game isn't coming for at least 2 years.

D

Deleted member 775630

Unconfirmed Member
Why would insomniac annouce 2 games in one show ? Has a company every annkuced 2 games in one show ? Ratchet and spider man 2 ? Its one of them not bith .

I have a feeling its ratchet
Might be both. One released at launch (ratchet), the other released in 2021 when the movie comes out or a bit after the movie release. Early 2022 or something.

Gamernyc78

Banned
Horizon Zero Yawn, please. Hopefully it doesn't put me to sleep like the first game did.

Hopefully it has the effect the first had on me, literally the best open world game imo and ruined all the other empty world , slog fest open world games. HZD one of my games of the gen along with Bloodborne and Lost Legacy 😏

Gamernyc78

Banned
With all the fucking lies from before even from Osiris I believe none of this but HZD2. With tht said... Give me HZD, Demon Souls ps5 and I am fucking set, everything else is icing. Lost Legacy was sublime as well imo.

Riven326

Banned
Hopefully it has the effect the first had on me, literally the best open world game imo and ruined all the other empty world , slog fest open world games. HZD one of my games of the gen along with Bloodborne and Lost Legacy 😏
Fallout: New Vegas came out years earlier is superior in every way except graphics. I have a high standard for my action RPG's. Horizon 1 to me felt like the start of a potentially wonderful game. But it never got beyond the basic open world game design 101 stage. And Ashley Burch voicing Aloy didn't help. One of the most generic and lifeless female voices in the industry, in my opinion. Ugh.

Last edited:

Gamernyc78

Banned
Faklout: New Vegas came out years earlier is superior in every way except graphics. I have a high standard for my action RPG's. Horizon 1 to me felt like the start of a potentially wonderful game. But it never got beyond the basic open world game design 101 stage. And Ashley Burch voicing Aloy didn't help. One of the most generic and lifeless female voices in the industry, in my opinion. Ugh.

I have high standards as well. Cheers bro 🍻 we share something in common. Horizon imo takes the cake and I've played almost every action rpg.

sol_bad

Am I the only one that picked up that the Unreal 5 presentation might have been Horizon 2? There is a part near the end where they say all the detail isn't contained to small enclosed spaces and that it can extend to the Horizon. Something to that affect anyway. Maybe Guerrilla are using Unreal Engine 5 now?

Vawn

Banned
I agree. They could potentially show a teaser, but the game isn't coming for at least 2 years.

Well this rumor isnt claiming these are launch window games. Spider-Man 2 obviously IS happening. It's just a matter of what it will come out and when it will be revealed.

Skeletron

I'm going to call bullshit since it looks like 90% of the games listed are sequels and remakes, with the intention of garnering a reaction from gamers who are familiar with those franchises. I expect more new IP, probably Horizon 2, and maybe one remake.

Riven326

Banned
I have high standards as well. Cheers bro 🍻 we share something in common. Horizon imo takes the cake and I've played almost every action rpg.
It's nothing personal. It's just that the genre is kind of getting fucked lately and I really loved the look and the concept of Horizon. Wonderful art direction, machine dinosaurs, very cool stuff. Incredible graphics on the Pro.

I hope that there are many improvements in the sequel to all of the RPG systems. Skill checks, perks that affect more than just combat, characters that I feel something for, either love or hate, just something, to name a few.

I need the dialogue to be intellectually stimulating. Otherwise you end up with a Fallout 4 scenario where I'm just sitting there browsing GAF or something because the writers just aren't good enough to make me care about anything that's going on. Triple A games have this annoying habit of being retarded and treating the player like they're fucking retarded.

Yoboman

In the 4chan post:

Lies. If this person told his friend this, and Sony finds out about this leak, then that dude would be fired.

That's not to say that some of these aren't true, but I find it highly unlikely that any of this coming from this person is true.
Social media people aren't told these things weeks in advance. They would probably know the the event was happening in order to prepare but would be under strict NDA for just that and would get collateral the day of the event like the games media do

If true then that’s how you launch a console.
cross gen games are always going to happen.
But to launch a new console that’s potentially even more powerful and not make any games specific for it is madness.

Vawn

Banned
I don't know which is stranger - the people who think this list is true or those who think if it is true, it's not very impressive.

Yea they will annouce ratchet probably. Insomniac won't annouce 2 games in one show. It has never been done before to compete with yourself for attention for your games .

McCheese

here is my completely made-up yet somehow more believable list

• silent hills
  • venom
  • gran turismo v-spec
  • zero dawn 2
  • astrobot x ape-escape
  • knack at the Olympic games 2021

HAL-01

Every single name coming out of this sounds incredibly generic and made up on the spot
A Reborn Hero!
Mars & beyond!
"Unknown Commander"
Symbiote's Menace, might as well have gone with Spiderman 2: Electro's Boogaloo

Top Bottom