Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

Mar 25, 2008
London
I think I've cracked it:

Announcement of announcement -> Yo Dawg! I heard you like announcements, so i put an announcement in your announcement.. -> Pimp my ride -> Pimp my MGS -> MGS4:Substandard

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Dec 9, 2008
The Carnival is staying for 90 hours more! :D

Feb 6, 2005
Las Vegas
Darkpen said:
IIRC, the MGS3-engine MGS4 trailer had a moment where it flashed the M vertically, as an E (or maybe a 3), so I wouldn't be surprised if they were toying with the font
I wonder if we get a similar trailer for MGS5, it would be appropriate if Kojima decides to direct.

dgenx

Made an agreement with another GAF member, refused to honor it because he was broke, but then had no problem continuing to buy video games.
Dec 9, 2008
Metal Gear Solid: Sunboard !

Nov 9, 2007
Prime Blue said:
It seems that with each finished countdown, there will be a new flash animation, at least that's what SWF Decompiler implies based on the frame.swf: The dates are 5/18, 5/22, 5/27 and 5/30. So still two more weeks!
the timeline seems to coincide with this images

we're on lightning now, I bet at 5/22 we'll move on to the next logo with a new hint. all of these lead to E3 countdown for the big reveal.

edit: so we can probably said this the ultimate countdown for another countdown for another countdown all the way to E3. and it's just a big tease anyway. the announcement is at E3

Nov 2, 2007
Toronto
Prime Blue said:
It seems that with each finished countdown, there will be a new flash animation, at least that's what SWF Decompiler implies based on the frame.swf: The dates are 5/18, 5/22, 5/27 and 5/30. So still two more weeks!
so we have an announcement of a teaser of a teaser of a teaser of a teaser of an another teaser of an announcement. Dose anyone else think this is ridiculous

Dec 6, 2008
Minneapolis
twitter.com