• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Kojima Productions Reveal in Three Days?

It's changed to a countdown.

95:55:30 for me right now.

Plus every so often a number flashes.

[edit]So, uhhh, the number that flashes is '5'.

1118opd.jpg

Darkpen

Banned
Shurs said:
Christ man, are you one of the hosts or something? And damn, I guess I'm "sheltered" when it comes to podcasts.

What do you enjoy about the podcast?
The fact that they're there to listen to? The only gaming podcast worth listening to nowadays for the enjoyment of what they offer is Robert Ashley's A Well Wasted Life. Developer podcasts are there to listen to as an outlet of information from said developer, and most of the time, its just behind the scenes commentary, and announcements of things to look forward to. Some developer podcasts try too hard with segments and try to entertain, but because they can't talk about what they're making very openly, it can be really dry outside of talking about what they're playing, or about their job details.

B.K.

It's Metal Gear Solid 5. I wonder what weird subtitle they'll come up with this time.

I hope it's in Famitsu this week so we can see it Tuesday night.

iceatcs

Kind of wish there is "United Nations" in gaming world where the rule you cannot announce by countdown. :(

Oh well let hope Famitsu might give us little early.

MGS 5? that's too obvious, you know Kojima is going to mess with our heads, now I doubt it's going to be MGS 5.

it could be a 'S', maybe Snatcher reboot?

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
so i see lots of lightning and a 5 showing up everytime a 5 showing up ...

MGS5?

A storm is coming it would seem....

t could be a 'S', maybe Snatcher reboot?

long been rumoured but that wasn't just Konami i don't think.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I doubt they'd do this whole teaser site for the upgraded MGS4. It's either MGS5 or a new Snatcher.

or

Kojima is against gay marriage.

Darkpen

Banned
Probably an S... kind of hope its not an S, though.

What was that one word that someone on GAF suggested? It was like... sunsenance or something weird, but totally made sense within the contexts of MGS4.

Bernbaum said:
A countdown timer?

So that makes the original magazine spot an announcement of an announcement of an announcement.
I was just going to post this. Kojima is so innovative!

But I like summer storms, so I'm fine.

panda21

SIP YEK NOD said:
announcement of a teaser of a teaser of a countdown to an announcement of a preview of an on rails iphone game

fixed

seriously, with this and the whole mgs:touch fiasco he must just be fucking with us for a laugh :lol a teaser of a countdown?? SERIOUSLY?

FrankT

Well went from 3 days, to 5 or 6 days to more like 10 or so.

Some mod should perhaps change the title to:

Koji Pro: The final final countdown.

Nakazato said:
OMG OMG OMG 95 hours to go !!!!

95 hours till it counts down to 4, then 90 hours count down to 3, then 85 hour count down to 2, then 80 hour count down to 1, then 75 hour count down to 0

That's 425 hours. 17 days, 17 hours. That puts us at June 4th at noon, the time of the konami E3 press conference

OMG KOJIMA ANNOUNCEMENT DURING KONAMI PRESS CONFERENCE.

VegaShinra

We still have rain, then light rain, sun, and then announcement to happen. Hopefully the weather changes accordingly throughout the countdown.

Top Bottom