• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible MGSV Details Leaked - Boss Battle, GZ Cliffhangar, and RELEASE Info

SenkiDala

I found this link from Amazon.com

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51ib5jTJYrL._SL500_SS120_.jpg

51ib5jTJYrL._SL500_SS120_.jpg

Seems to be the same than on his "proof pic". If you can buy those on Amazon.com... It's not really a proof anymore.

ezekial45

Banned
Yeah, this is BS. I don't believe it at all, and honestly most of this can be deduced from watching trailers and footage. Guys on 4chan will go to great lengths to fake shit, just for the attention. It's weird.

Release this year is not possible.

nynt9

[*]Big Boss becomes a demon (figuratively...) when
he hijacks a missile and destroys a Soviet base in Africa that has civilians there

I read more, so here's the rest, along with more spoilers for the endgame:

I REPEAT, SPOILERS

Big Boss hijacks a missile and
uses it on an African village, killing a lot of innocents along with his target. Turns out Kaz is still working with Cipher and he knew about the ruse in GZ, which creates an unhealable rift between him and Big Boss. In the end Diamond Dogs merges with Foxhound. XOF was a ruse to get Snake to work with Cipher. Snake was never in a 9 year coma, he was doing stuff with Skull Face (new character) but he did some horrid shit so he was traumatized and he forgot. The hospital scene is actually a flashback of Snake and Boss saving Skull Face from a hospital.

EVERYTHING IS A RUSE.

Also there's a huge twist ending but the leaker didn't say.

Assuming this is all true.

JoJoSono

Banned
Also sure employed have to sign an NDA as well. Which is still valid even if you are let go. I'm sure revealing anything about the game is a part of that and if you screw that part well I'm sure Konami can hit with some shit.

So if someone leaked anything I'm sure Konami would be able to find out considering they know who they fire. Plus if it's only out of a pool of 20 it can't be that hard.

You'd have to be an idiot to leak this stuff.

Also for being such an MGS fan you'd have no problem leaking things and not the ending. Makes no sense?

Main boss battles can feel disappointing? :( :( :( :(

The possibilities of open world Kojima boss battles were what I was looking forward to the most.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Doesn't Konami also have a division in Las Vegas as well? I wouldn't be shocked if it's all a lie. We should all scramble our thoughts, spoiler instantly forgotten.

JoJoSono

Banned
It's believable because it's bad.

There's nothing believable about this. The release date. A character being raped two times!

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
If P.T. can come out of nowhere and no one knew of a Silent Hills game then I wouldn't be surprised if MGSV could sneak out at the end of the year. It could happen, remember when R6 launched earlier than the announced release date?

Believe!

Palpable

Doesn't Konami also have a division in Las Vegas as well? I wouldn't be shocked if it's all a lie. We should all scramble our thoughts, spoiler instantly forgotten.

They do, it's by the airport. I drive passed it all the time. Konami has a slots division. So their branch here is only for that.

Top Bottom