• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible New Pokémon leaked in 4chan ? SPOILERS

The video was of the dragon in battle, using some sort of fire breathing move, the animation and the pokemon in motion look really good

just cause a pokemon knows a move of the type doesn't mean he is that type

also that's probably his animation for special attacks and even then the stuff he use was purple which is used for posion

Why wouldn't they? They are real.

joe has messed up in the pass, just surprised that's all

The fire did look sort of pinkish though so I don't know for sure. It could have been some kind of energy.

Looks like Dragon Breath
300px-Dragon_Breath.png
latest

So that's the starting island deity huh? Interesting that we supposedly encounter that thing so early in the game, gives me promise that the Story will be more interesting and involved this time around especially with the festival scenario.

Apparently they posted footage of the dragon earlier but it's been taken down

Its name is Drampa. (Dragon + Grandpa?)

Awww. Hope someone giffed it.

Man I'm so excited for Pokemon Moon/Sun. The prospect of me playing it on rainy november/december evenings has me al giddy.

Grubbin evo is as dope as I think BossDoggie? made me hope it would be, and making a humuhumunukunukuapua'a Pokémon be the regional fish just makes too much sense. Bug and weirdo dragon are charming, and hedgehogs are way cuter than whatever Dedenne was.

Top Bottom