• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible proof that Joe Bizzle uses a telepromoter?

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I'm convinced. I mean, after seeing the interview with Ducklol, it was pretty much confirmed, but those aren't video game screens in the background.

Plus, everyone already knows Joe's a fucking snapper head anyway.

Woo-Fu

incest on the subway
Jan 2, 2007
There already is proof. One of his top campaign people wouldn't answer the question in an interview. Which means Biden has and probably still does.

Last edited:

HoodWinked

Jun 30, 2010
Earth
ya the reflection is curious it looks like a feed of himself and the person he's talking to but the other two boxes i'm not sure, Corden's feed only shows Biden.

late night show interviews are usually rehearsed to some degree, he did have the framed picture within sitting distance after all.

Reactions: OutRun88

OutRun88

Jun 12, 2020
I can’t wait to see how polite the debate moderators will be on him.

Is he aging by the week? I swear he looks worse and worse every interview.

Reactions: infinitys_7th

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
How hard is it to hack one of these things, or an earpiece frequency? I can only imagine the electronic warfare that's gonna go on during the debates! Imagine someone nefarious (and totally not in Trump's camp) feeding Joe some great lines :p

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
How hard is it to hack one of these things, or an earpiece frequency? I can only imagine the electronic warfare that's gonna go on during the debates! Imagine someone nefarious (and totally not in Trump's camp) feeding Joe some great lines :p
You know, if Biden agrees to in-person debates, Trump should order the Secret Service secretly jam all wireless signals in the auditorium (should be feasible from a security standpoint as there is unlikely to be an audience). Shit would be amazing, and it would screw over Biden regardless. Imagine what happens when his earwig suddenly goes silent and he doesn't have answers being piped in to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arkam

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
Well, if the stories are true that SS had to shield their girlfriends, wives, and female SS/marines from "grab ass Joe" then it shouldn't be hard to make that happen.

Harts316

Jun 11, 2020
This is getting sad. The effort/ability and the missguided folks still eating it up cuz they hate the other side so blindly.
I think it hurts their credibility when people who hate Trump refuse to acknowledge this and act like nothing is wrong. This whole situation with Biden is so weird. Have we ever seen anything like this before??

I feel bad for the guy too. He is definitely getting worse by the day.

Arkam

Jan 21, 2012
Here, Now and maybe later
I think it hurts their credibility when people who hate Trump refuse to acknowledge this and act like nothing is wrong. This whole situation with Biden is so weird. Have we ever seen anything like this before??

I feel bad for the guy too. He is definitely getting worse by the day.
Nothing like this in my life time. Only known similar case on record was when the Wizard was running for office as the all powerful Oz. And we know how that turned out.

Reactions: HeresJohnny

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
I honestly have a hard time believing that because the Democrats hate the current guy driving the car, they’d rather have this poor old man who can’t even roll in his own basement without a script drive it right off the cliff.

Oh well, at least we know now why ducklol got so defensive when asked about base,ent TelePrompTers

Last edited:

HeresJohnny

Mar 14, 2018
Well, if the stories are true that SS had to shield their girlfriends, wives, and female SS/marines from "grab ass Joe" then it shouldn't be hard to make that happen.

Even Jeff Sessions knew it. The guy always felt entitled to touch kids that weren’t his, and it looked creepy as hell. That’s putting aside all the hair sniffing:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

I will debunk my own OP.

Seems like it was the refleftion of JCs promter.

So it was a promter just not Bidens.

All though we do have some other proofs that he does use one at times

NH1982

Jul 9, 2019

I will debunk my own OP.

Yet there's two colors of text indicating two voices, so the whole conversation was on the teleprompter. Ergo, Joe biden was using a teleprompter and the exec producer just delivered the proof.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Yet there's two colors of text indicating two voices, so the whole conversation was on the teleprompter. Ergo, Joe biden was using a teleprompter and the exec producer just delivered the proof.
Could be or could be like those karokee machines where it colors the text.

It is odd that Biden is seeing Cordons feed. I mean we have his quote of him pulling and anchorman in another vid.

Maybe he didnt use one in this interview but he has used them in the past. He is still a mush brain.

oatmeal

Jun 17, 2007

I will debunk my own OP.

That's what I was thinking it would be.

Now - what this also does is make it known that he's looking at an interrotron set up so it's very possible to put his teleprompter up on the screen as well. Just because a JAMES CORDON (fat UK man) interview has his own, doesn't mean Biden doesn't.

Reactions: cryptoadam