• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Possible Sony trademark for something called "V".

mikezilla2

Sep 13, 2010
All my time watching twitter is finally paying off.
no idea what ether of these things are

chapter 3 for MGSV with the rights to the series in somone elses hands would be a dream but that is 99.99% not happening from where im standing

PlayStation V or vue probbly more likley or some other random project

Icolin

Of course. Dr. Pavel refused our offer in favor of yours, we had to find out what he told you about us.
Nov 21, 2016
Vancouver
Maybe this is Pixelopus' game? The logo looks very minimalistic and non-AAA, if that makes sense.

FeenixRising

Banned
May 30, 2014
It's obvious

1. Crash Bandicoot

2. Jak & Daxter

3. Uncharted

4. The Last of Us

5. saVage Starlight

IT'S HAPPENING BREHS

120v

Mar 14, 2013
was there ever a Wild Arms 5? first thing that came to my mind for whatever reason

Strings

Aug 6, 2016
was there ever a Wild Arms 5? first thing that came to my mind for whatever reason
Yep, there was. Funnily enough, it was named Wild Arms: The Vth Vanguard :p Basically zero chance this is related to that though, seeing as most of the original team is working on the mobile remake of the first game...

CEJames

Jan 6, 2016
USA, GA
Blow minds Sony. Make the impossible, possible. Make the unbelievers, believe!

Life hasn't passed you by just yet. Life has been hanging in there. Life is forever.

Vita 2 is imminent.

PLASTICA-MAN

Dec 24, 2011
I was going to say it may be Sucker Punch project before I read OP. I really hope it is since it is the only studio that didn't reveal its project.

hidys

Jan 30, 2013

A V For Vendetta game would probably be pretty good, actually. The few fight scenes in the movie are pretty sweet.
But will I be able to play as Eric Finch investigating a concentration camp while high on LSD? Because if I can't do that I'm not interested.

Apr 1, 2013
Kent, England
Maybe this is Pixelopus' game? The logo looks very minimalistic and non-AAA, if that makes sense.
Yes, this is what I'm thinking. It's been 3 (I think?) years since they released Entwined, so I wouldn't be surprised if they have another "available now" launch during the conference. I wasn't especially fond of Entwined, but hope they have a similar increase in quality that ThatGameCompany experienced going from Flow to Flower.

F4r0_Atak

Nov 12, 2012
Qc
people.ign.com
What if it was the logo for Sucker Punch's new engine for their next game (if it is indeed related to a Sony-owned trademark) ? Like the Decima engine from Guerilla Games