• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possible Sony trademark for something called "V".

All my time watching twitter is finally paying off.

no idea what ether of these things are

chapter 3 for MGSV with the rights to the series in somone elses hands would be a dream but that is 99.99% not happening from where im standing

PlayStation V or vue probbly more likley or some other random project

meppi

<- perhaps they have found a way to take care of this shithead?

edit. Well they did make that Kim Jong-un film....

Finally, the most 1980's sci-fi show gets a videogame.

60611_501905566536514_1228401015_n.jpg

It better not be based on that shitty reboot...

Karamsoul

Valiant Comics? Bloodshot, Archer and Armstrong, Eternal Warrior, Harbinger, X-O Manowar, Magnus, Shadowman...so many possibilities &#128558;

Strings

was there ever a Wild Arms 5? first thing that came to my mind for whatever reason

Yep, there was. Funnily enough, it was named Wild Arms: The Vth Vanguard :p Basically zero chance this is related to that though, seeing as most of the original team is working on the mobile remake of the first game...

CEJames

Blow minds Sony. Make the impossible, possible. Make the unbelievers, believe!

Life hasn't passed you by just yet. Life has been hanging in there. Life is forever.

Vita 2 is imminent.

I was going to say it may be Sucker Punch project before I read OP. I really hope it is since it is the only studio that didn't reveal its project.

hidys

2700963-vendetta_07.jpg

A V For Vendetta game would probably be pretty good, actually. The few fight scenes in the movie are pretty sweet.

But will I be able to play as Eric Finch investigating a concentration camp while high on LSD? Because if I can't do that I'm not interested.

Maybe this is Pixelopus' game? The logo looks very minimalistic and non-AAA, if that makes sense.

Yes, this is what I'm thinking. It's been 3 (I think?) years since they released Entwined, so I wouldn't be surprised if they have another "available now" launch during the conference. I wasn't especially fond of Entwined, but hope they have a similar increase in quality that ThatGameCompany experienced going from Flow to Flower.

Roni

Gold Member
They bought back Metal Gear Solid IP and are planning to re-release MGSV with its chapter 3.

Fuck... You guys are TOO DAMN FAST! Since that game has been out for like 2 years I thought NO ONE was going to make that joke!

F4r0_Atak

What if it was the logo for Sucker Punch's new engine for their next game (if it is indeed related to a Sony-owned trademark) ? Like the Decima engine from Guerilla Games

Top Bottom