• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Possibly the coolest Solid Snake pic?

Yamaha98

From the Metal Gear Saga cover packaging.

4tto9i9.gif

Bebpo

Banned
For a second there I thought someone was going to post a Smash Brothers pic and we'd have to kill them.

Geek

Ninny Prancer
Wario64 said:
I don't know what to do with this information.

Right-click > copy Image > alt-tab to Photoshop > File > New > OK > Paste > Image > Image Size > Set width to 90 pixels > OK > File > Save for Web > Upload to host > Fix GAF avatar

?

TONX

Distinguished Air Superiority
RavenFox said:
Holy Wow! "I need you guys to stay Frosty" Aliens & Snake FTMW!

I think that picture is from Terminator, because he's holding that picture of sarah connor in his mouth, but i could be wrong.

</geek>

Tobor

TONX said:
I think that picture is from Terminator, because he's holding that picture of sarah connor in his mouth, but i could be wrong.

</geek>

You're right. Now someone needs to do the same fade gif with the Contra boxart and the picture of Schwarzenegger from Predator.

Aokage

Pretty nice guy (apart from the blue shadows thing...)
There are one trillion awesome pieces of Snake art by Shinkawa. Choosing the coolest one is an exercise in futility.

Aokage said:
There are one trillion awesome pieces of Snake art by Shinkawa. Choosing the coolest one is an exercise in futility.

True.

That being said, the one posted in the opening post looks even sweeter in person on the actual Saga disc cause it has a glossy silver foil sheen to it.

bud

jtardiou said:
why is the thread about MGS4 going to the 360 closed? Can we not discuss this? I'm confused..

uhm, a 360/wii/ps2 have been confirmed for ages. there's no point in discussing this even more sice it has been discussed millions of times in the past.

Top Bottom