post a .gif of your single favorite Street Fighter move

Jan 13, 2006

Simple. Clean. Devastating.
Yeah! Even though I love Mak, Ryu in SFIII was a powerhouse and his mule kick and the shin shoryuken were my favorite moves of the series.

Thats the main reason why I tried to main Gouken in SFIV (and failed :/ )

The mule kick was sadly absent in SFIV ( The closest things were Gouken FA and FHK in Omega mode). At least smash remembered about itand turned into his FSmash.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
Jan 9, 2007
i miss pocket fighter

http://i.imgur.com/1ZCF8dL.gif[IMG]
I'm a pleb when it comes to SF but this move is always kind of fun but feels a bit cheap.[/QUOTE]

it's not cheap at all, but it is really satisfying on hit- particularly the EX version

[quote="Serrato, post: 178967605"]I miss SF3 animation. It was so much better than IV and so far, than V.[/QUOTE]

SF3 had amazing spritework and SFIV was a real misstep graphically but SF V is shaping up really, really well.

i think they're [I]finally[/I] realizing the classic SF fluidity and character design in 3D.

Jul 4, 2012
The biggest tell, I think, is the shoto cr. HK.

Here it is in 3S:

I can't even find a gif of the stupid SFIV one, but in that he just kind of sits on the floor and spins around. It looks so stupid.
I think E.Ryu's sweep looks like that.

it's not cheap at all, but it is really satisfying on hit- particularly the EX version
ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA