• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

post a .gif of your single favorite Street Fighter move

Ultimadrago

KbzOTj7.gif

jacknod.gif

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
So let's have it. In one gif, what is your single favorite Street Fighter move? Normal, unique, special, EX, super, critical, ultra, whatever - as long as it's not a move from a Vs. game, I want to see it!

So you haven't say no Smash.

AEOEe45.gif

I will post my serious answer later when I finally decide which one.

The Hermit

latest

Simple. Clean. Devastating.

Yeah! Even though I love Mak, Ryu in SFIII was a powerhouse and his mule kick and the shin shoryuken were my favorite moves of the series.

Thats the main reason why I tried to main Gouken in SFIV (and failed :/ )

The mule kick was sadly absent in SFIV ( The closest things were Gouken FA and FHK in Omega mode). At least smash remembered about itand turned into his FSmash.

Kawika

9ZW2Ql.gif

Can't get enough of the handcuffs. Would troll machine hogs and bullies with this all the time (well, till they fixed it).

Serrato

Does this one count?

jnodDBg.gif

Sorry, but I find it's one of the best animation of Ryu I ever saw

Edit : It seems I wasn't the only one after all to post it :p

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Here is my serious answer. It was tough for me to decide which move that I should chose. I couldn't find SF4 GIF for this version so it's better than nothing.

tumblr_n9esd6I5WU1qlsbubo1_400.gif

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
i miss pocket fighter

http://i.imgur.com/1ZCF8dL.gif[IMG]
I'm a pleb when it comes to SF but this move is always kind of fun but feels a bit cheap.[/QUOTE]

it's not cheap at all, but it is really satisfying on hit- particularly the EX version

[quote="Serrato, post: 178967605"]I miss SF3 animation. It was so much better than IV and so far, than V.[/QUOTE]

SF3 had amazing spritework and SFIV was a real misstep graphically but SF V is shaping up really, really well.

i think they're [I]finally[/I] realizing the classic SF fluidity and character design in 3D.

SF3 had amazing spritework and SFIV was a real misstep graphically but SF V is shaping up really, really well.

i think they're finally realizing the classic SF fluidity and character design in 3D.

This is what I feel as well. I think it's still not as stylish or fluid as SF3, but it's a huge step forward from 4.

Krammy

What's up with all the crummy resized gifs? Anything and everything from Third Strike, but particularly Chun-Li's "Houyoku-Sen".
FJanMSa.gif

Also non-Street Fighter goes to Tetsuo K9999.
RAgBBiB.gif

I miss SF3 animation. It was so much better than IV and so far, than V.
The biggest tell, I think, is the shoto cr. HK.

Here it is in 3S:
ryu-crouch-hk.gif

I can't even find a gif of the stupid SFIV one, but in that he just kind of sits on the floor and spins around. It looks so stupid.

Top Bottom