Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

brap

Formerly 'xXxKi$$e$&Razorblade$xXx'
Jan 9, 2018
I made a really shitty meme involving a photo of me in front of an Oblivion gate. This totally counts as a photo of myself, right?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

Xaero Gravity

TagⓇ
May 12, 2013
Canada Eh
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
I think I'm going to have a heart attack from cringing so hard.

triplestation

Dec 23, 2008
NYC

• Triggered
  • LOL
Reactions: CurryPanda and brap

Pallas

Gold Member
May 9, 2018
Tennessee
As soon as I find a picture, I’ll probably post myself. I just hate taking selfies so it’s hard to find one that I actually like.

• Love
Reactions: Stimpak

jooxed

Neo Member
Aug 27, 2019
Apparently I am terrible at uploading images..will try again later

Last edited:

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
Yeah, it's getting to that point for sure. But I'm not quite ready to lose the hair yet. But, soon, it will be time.
Shaving heads is so done to death. Since retro shit is cool, let’s bring back the comb over!

You go first and I’ll follow.

Reactions: Thabass