• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Traianvs

Aug 28, 2018
I went for a more natural makeup look today. Also, my natural hair color is coming back in nicely, which is p cool.

It's been a few months since the last time I posted on neogaf and I see that Currypanda is back and this is again a Melon thread. It's nice to feel yourself back at home. Never change GAF, please :messenger_heart:

CurryPanda

Will restrain his sexual perversions
Mar 4, 2019
It's been a few months since the last time I posted on neogaf and I see that Currypanda is back and this is again a Melon thread. It's nice to feel yourself back at home. Never change GAF, please :messenger_heart:
Thank you for thinking of me.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Jun 26, 2007
Best Coast
my avatar is current but here's me looking like a fuck boy from the somewhere over the last couple years, christ can't even look at the camera lens in either of them lol

EDIT: holy fuck, image size, how do my pores look?

EDIT 2: ok i fixed it
Why yes, I wouldn't mind spending 5 hours discussing our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

JBat

May 17, 2019
Did you land Brienne the Beauty in the end?
Ha! I could never compete with Tormund
Please tell me you still have the beard...
Unfortunately no. That was right before our second child was born and babys like to grab and pull. Getting a couple mustache whiskers yanked out will make you reach for the razor real quick. I am growing it back out so who knows hope majestic I'll let it get

• Praise the Sun
Reactions: matt404au