• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a picture of yourself, if you dare...

Rbk_3

Finally got some decent photos worth sharing

NKojt9t.jpg

TzxVivL.jpg

A

Anal Wake

Unconfirmed Member
Sorry we were so boring and not at all a weird cult like you were obviously hoping for.
Dude, I was banned from Discord and Forum, cause I wrote that I don’t like gypsies with elaborating on why they aren’t liked in my country. Can it get more absurd?

Last edited by a moderator:

MaestroMike

Gold Member
No. Because I'm ugly as all hell and it'd just be used against me. Instead, imagine Screech from Saved By The Bell (what he looked like in the show, not how he looks nowadays) but uglier and with buck teeth and that's me.

just need to bulk up dawg ur 6'2" with that height anythings possible u probably can get to 200 lbs easily and ull be a real beefcake 4 the ladies

F

Foamy

Unconfirmed Member
Ok good Im not the only person who saw Destroya's resemblance to Ron Perlman right away.

GymWolf

I think it's around 7 meters. It's low voltage, 3x 230V and the neutral one. I have gloves and insulating tools so it's not a problem. And we try to do things without load or with very little load.
i mean...aren't you an elektro demon, you probably eat this stuff for breakfast...

Last edited:
Top Bottom